Kiss the girl

The morning sun broke through the curtains, feeling the warmth on my cheek did my eyes flutter open, with a yawn I sat up seeing Ariel already getting dressed for the day, she turned to me and smiled throwing my dress at me.

We both walked excitedly down to the gates hand in hand where we met the Princes who had a carriage each. I gave my sister a hug and walked over to Philip getting into the carriage as Phillip pulled the carriage and we took off.

It was a quiet ride following Ariel and Eric when suddenly their carriage took off, I looked to Philip and he laughed loudly, I smiled enjoying the sound, he sped the horse up following their carriage. when we arrived their carriage was empty, not seeing Ariel I felt worry rush through me, I jumped off the carriage scanning the area for Ariel.

Passing some trees did I come upon a market. People busting about trying to sell their items, then did I spot Ariel.

I could see her with a DingleHopper wrapped in her hair, the people were giving her some odd looks. I walked over taking it out of her hair, placing it onto the table. Pulling her away to a hat stand. Looking at different hats did the Princes catch up with us, Ariel placed a hat on Erics head and walked off.

Walking quietly with Philip was calming, our hands brushing against each others. Blushing each time they did. Suddenly Scuttle came out of nowhere and picked up Prince Erics hat and flew off. Oh Scuttle! I laughed chasing after Ariel and Eric with Philip behind me. When we finally spotted the others they were looking at two boats.

Walking over to a boat did I brush my hands against the wood, looking up to Phillip with a silent question, he smiled and started to move the boat towards the river.

As we floated along the the river, we passed small streams and listened to sounds around us did we pass through some hanging trees and into a little cove of trees. Fireflies few around us without a care in the world. Listening carefully could I hear Scuttle making silly noises. I laughed to myself looking to Philip with a smile enjoying our time here. The boat slowly span in a circle.

(Play music)

There you see her

Sitting there across the way

She don't got a lot to say

But there's something About her

And you don't know why

But you're dying to try

You wanna kiss the girl

Yes, you want her

Look at her, you know you do

Possible she wants you, too

Use your words, boy And ask her

Do you want to try?

SEBASTIAN: If the time is right

Then the time is tonight

Go on and kiss the girl

(WATER SPLASHES)

Sha la la la la la, my oh, my

Look like the boy too shy

Ain't gonna kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la

Ain't that sad

Ain't it a shame, too bad

He's gonna miss the girl.

We stopped for a while as Phillip was showing me his drawings in his book. Most of his kingdom and his brother or parents. We were looking at the beautiful sky when he tried to guess my name. Each time he would get it wrong I would laugh. Getting an idea did I gesture to his book, he nodded handing it over as well as his pencil, I attempted and messily wrote my name. Hopefully he can read it.

"Serena?" I turned my head with a smile and a nod. He smiled brightly looking to me, "that's a beautiful name" I blushed lightly and looked away at the sky feeling contempt.

Now's your moment

Ooh, oohooh

Floating in a blue lagoon

Oohooh, boy, do it soon

Boy, you better do it soon

No time will be better

She don't say a word

And she won't say a word Until you

SEBASTIAN: Kiss the girl

SCUTTLE: Kiss the girl

FLOUNDER: Kiss the girl

(MUSIC TEMPO INCREASES)

GROUP: Sha la la la la

Don't be scared

You got the mood prepared

Go on and kiss the girl

Kiss the girl

Wow, wow

Sha la la la la la

Don't stop now

Don't try to hide it How you wanna

Kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la

Float along

And listen to the song

The song say

"Kiss the girl"

Sha la la la la la

The music play

Do what the music say

Oh!

You gotta

Kiss the girl

(ERIC CHUCKLES)

You gotta

Kiss the girl

Why don't you

Kiss the girl

Come on and

Kiss the girl

Go on and

Kiss the girl

As the boat spun I wanted to try using the oars. I gestured to them and Philip smiled. I stood to walk over to them when my foot caught and I fell onto his leg, my arms went to his shoulders to steady myself as his went to my waist to hold me in place. Quickly attempting to get off when his eyes met mine for what felt like an eternity. i wish it could have been longer. I stared into his eyes as he got closer feeling my eyes flutter as I waited in anticipation. All of sudden the boat tipped and we fell into the water, coming up with a gasp did we start laughing.

Back at her cave Ursula cursed on how close it came to ruining her plan. rushing about her cave she was desperate searching for something. Ursula couldn't find what she was looking for let out a scream of rage until said item floated in front of her grabbing it with an evil smirk on her face.

Back at Tritons kingdom were all his daughters talking amongst each other trying to figure out where their sisters went. How Triton felt guilty pushing his daughters away from him, he continued to send anyone out to search for his daughters his concern growing.

We arrived back at the castle dripping wet with water and trying to keep quiet and hide our laughter because everyone was probably sleeping by now. Grimsby came round the corner as we hid behind a pillar did we hear Grimsby speaking to Eric and Ariel. We knew it was safe to come out heading to the stairs. Ariel placed Erics hat back onto his head before turning and heading up. I turned to Philip "Goodnight...Serena." I gave a nod and turned to head up the stairs already half way before taking a risk stepping down the steps and ran down to the prince he looked up surprised and I leaned forward placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. We both blushed deeply I gave a smile and headed upstairs.

I saw Ariel taking off her soaked dress, I tapped her shoulder and she turned to me with the biggest smile, I grabbed her hand and she mine, and we jumped up and down as if we were screaming happily, we fell back on the bed smiles on our faces falling to sleep.