10K SPECIAL‼️‼️

I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING 😭😭😭
I never thought in a million years anyone would read this ff but here you all are! Your silly little comments make my day and I can't thank you enough for all the support 💙💙

with that out of the way... which au do you want for the 10k special? Comment to vote 🤩

SPACE AU
Your parents work on the first colony ship to be sent from earth, but a mistake while playing a game of hide-and seek before the ship lands sends you blasting out of the airlock into space. You awake in an unfamiliar ship full of strange, humanoid beings who seem to think you, as a child of scientists of a different world, will be able to help them find a new home. The only problem... they want you to lead them to Earth.

IDOL AU
You're the youngest solo artist in the world to have a song become #1 in over 100 countries. Universally adored, you have fans around the globe. However, at an awards show with other famed stars, you meet your favorite celebrities! Although, you never expected them to adore you as well, much less be some of your most crazed fans...

ROYAL AU
You have the difficult job of ruling an entire nation at such a young age, millions of people's live hanging off your every decision. Don't worry though, lots of people are here to help! Your advisors, knights, and even royals from other countries are willing to do anything for you... even if that means making sure you are never seen again. It's just to reduce your stress, of course!