7: A Seismic-Level Mistake

Warning: Sexual content, dubious consent
~~~~~

He didn't give you any time to recover before he approached you, settling to his knees in front of the bed and running his hands up your thighs.

   "Let me?" he whispered.

   Your head was still too foggy to understand what he meant. "What?"

   "Everything I just said." he rubbed your thighs again. "Let me do it. Let me make you feel good."

   For the first time since your arrangement with Shigaraki began, it actually felt like you could say no, like he wouldn't push you if you really didn't want it. You should have been ready to jump at the opportunity. You should have pushed him away and asked to leave. Instead, all you could think about was the way that his soft blue hair would feel through your fingers as he went down on you.

   "Okay," you replied, still breathless from everything that had just happened.

   God, you hated yourself.

   He smiled ear to ear and pushed your legs apart so that you were fully exposed to him. He had never been this close to a real vagina before—sure, he'd gotten well acquainted with yours the other day, but he hadn't come face-to-face with it like this. Awestruck, he slid two of his fingers into you, watching as your juices overflowed into his palm a bit.

   His breath shuttered. "I can't believe how wet you are for me."

   'For him' was a stretch, but you weren't about to make him stop by pissing him off.

   He heard you choke on a moan as he curled his fingers against that one spot you seemed to like so much. He knew he'd promised to tease you until you were begging, but he wasn't sure he could wait that long.

   He kissed down your inner thigh, inching closer and closer to your core. Once he reached it, he pressed a final kiss to the top of your mound and licked a stripe up your folds. As brief as it was, you couldn't help but whimper when his tongue ran over your clit. You were still so sensitive from your orgasm, and, as much as you hated to admit it, everything he was doing made your body feel like it was on fire. You were fighting between wanting him to stop and wanting him to touch you more.

   He pulled back to look at you, gauging how you were liking everything. "You're so beautiful," he said when he saw the needy look in your eyes. "Should I stop?" He already knew what your answer would be, but he needed to hear you say it.

   You shook your head. "Don't."

   "What you you want?"

   He was trying to get you to beg.

   "More," you replied

   "You want me to eat you out until I make you come?"

   Your breath hitched. "Yes," you whispered. You felt so embarrassed.

   "Do you want it bad enough to beg?" He asked.

   It killed you to admit it, but you did.

   "Please," you said.

   "Please what?"

   "Please, just give me what I want."

   "What do you want, baby?"

   You hated that pet name, but that was a conversation for another day or time when he wasn't positioned between your legs, dangling a metaphorical carrot in front of your face.

   "Please. . ." God, you couldn't believe you were really asking for it. "Please go down on me."

   He smirked. "Of course, baby."