26.

''Hey, what are you doing Friday night?'' Louis asked, standing in front of Harry's locker. 

''Studying, since everyone is forcing me to go out for drinks on Saturday. Now, move your ass.'' Harry told him, pushing Louis away a bit, so he could open his locker. 

''I wanna take you out on Friday. Say yes, please.'' Louis begged and Harry rolled his eyes, putting his stuff in it and then shut it. He turned to look at Louis and shook his head. 

''I really can't, but hold that thought for next Friday. Or we could go out on Saturday and find an excuse and dump the others. Or you can set me free on Saturday and go out on Friday. I like that plan.'' Harry said, looking up at Louis, shoulder leaning against the metal locker and a small, flirty smile on his face. 

''We can't ditch the others, sorry. Next Friday it is, then. Now, do you wanna go under the bleachers and make out a bit.'' Louis suggested, wiggling his eyebrows a bit and Harry looked around, hoping no one would pay too much attention on them. 

''I have French, sorry.'' Harry gave him an apologetic smile. 

''Ew. I'll see you at lunch, then?'' Louis said and Harry nodded. 

''See you, then.'' the green-eyed boy grinned and walked away to his next class. Louis watched as Harry went to his lesson, curls bouncing up and down, eyes focusing on a book and he bumped on someone, too distracted from reading, and apologized before continuing his way. God, he was such a dork and Louis liked him so, so, so much. 

He was just so cute. When he said yesterday, that he was too quick to judge him and maybe Harry and him had an actual chance, Louis almost peed himself out of happiness. It's been so long, since him and Harry had an actual conversation and Louis chasing that feeling of safety and excitement that he felt with Harry from other people. Hence Hannah and a lot of other people, who Louis wanted to feel a connection with them. No one was like Harry, though and at the end of the day, all he could think about was him. 

He's pretty scared about how things are gonna turn out from now on, but he's gonna give it his best shot and hope that Harry and him would be together at some point. 

He spotted Hannah at the other side of the hallway and quickly walked towards her. She was chatting with her friends. 

''Hey, can I talk to you for a while?'' he asked her and she looked at her friends, before turning back to Louis and nodding. They walked a couple of feet away from the others. 

''I am so, so sorry. I didn't think you'd think that we were together, I am so sorry.'' Louis told her again and she rolled her eyes, shaking her head. 

''Of course you didn't. Whatever, Louis, what do you want me to do now? Forgive you? Give you my blessing?'' she asked and Louis frowned at her words. 

''I just want you to know that you're great and I'm sorry, if I hurt you.'' he told her, sincerely. 

''Yeah, Louis, whatever. If I was so great and amazing as you told me I was, why did you went with Harry behind my back?'' she whisper-yelled and Louis pressed his lips into a thin line.

''It's different with Harry. Harry is Harry in his own way and I've liked him for a couple of months now and finally I stood a chance. You're perfect for someone else, but for me, I really think Harry is.'' 

''You like someone and you go fuck me and a gazillion other people in school. Harry will realize what a lying jerk you are and dump your ass. See you around.'' she simply said and turned away to walk back to her friends. Louis ran his tongue over his bottom lip, trying to comprehend whatever the hell just happened. 

*

Harry pulled over the football shorts and cursed himself for not ditching PE. 

''Alright, first of all two laps and then, footie, yeah?'' their teacher said and Harry got out of the locker rooms and went outside. Two laps? Harry was barely breathing when he had to go from the kitchen to his bedroom. Running around the football field was a nightmare and the end of him probably. The coach blew his whistle and Harry started running slowly.  

''Don't run like a little bitch, Styles. Come on, faster!'' Harry heard a familiar voice yelling and turned behind him to see Louis standing next to the coach, grinning, hands crossed over his chest. Harry wanted to flip him off, but the coach was looking at him, a disappointed look on his face. He continued running (more like walking fast), trying not to collapse on the lawn. 

At some point, during the second lap the rest of the class found him on the same spot, not even managing to do one lap. 

''Come on, Harry.'' they hyped him up. 

''I hate sports!'' he whined. 

''I can carry you, if you want. I need to lift more weights anyways.'' Terry said and Harry was sure he spent his whole day at the gym and his biceps were bigger than Harry's whole frame. Asking him, if he could carry him, though, was pretty ridiculous. However, Harry had ran almost a whole lap and even if he didn't do another, he would still have to walk back to the coach and Louis and it would take him ten minutes. He just sighed, giving up. 

''Alright.'' he said, his hands up in the air and the man grabbed him and started running, along with the rest of the class, that was hyping them up and Harry had to admit that this was the most fun he had in a gym class and probably the weirdest. Harry giggled, as he watched everyone behind them and everyone ignored how the coach was yelling at Terry to put him down. 

Once they reached the coach and Louis, Terry placed him down and Harry grinned at him. 

''Thank you so much. That was fun and you are really strong!'' he told him, patting his biceps and turned to look at the coach and Louis, that were both glaring at him. 

''That wasn't two laps.'' Louis said. 

''I did run the field twice.''

''You didn't run.'' Louis clarified. 

''I did! For a few minutes me and Terry became one, so technically, I did run this field twice.'' Harry said.

''No.''

''Yes.''

''No.''

''Yes.'' Harry insisted. 

''Whatever. Louis, go with Harry and bring the football balls.'' the coach said and the two boys nodded.