Prom & After Party

It was the big day. Everything that had been plan was going to happen tonight. This was it: it was going to be unforgettable.

Tristan got to Zoey's new house and her dad brought him in. They mostly talked about the past: the friendship Zoey and he had before everything went downhill. Her dad hadn't known about their fight. To him it was as if Zoey and Tristan had always been friends. This is what made him trust Tristan with his daughter.

"You take care of her Tristan," Zoey's dad said.

"I will sir. Don't worry about it," Tristan answered. He quickly looked at his watch to check the time.

"I need to know you'll have her home before 12," Zoey's dad replied.

Tristan snapped out of what was going on in his mind and answered, "You have my word sir."

Tristan looked at his watch again. When he looked up, Zoey was coming down the stairs.

"Honey, you look amazing," Zoey's dad said as he hugged her.

Zoey started smiling, "Thanks daddy."

Tristan tried to act casual, "Sup Zo."

He gave her a hug. He whispered in her ear," You look beautiful."

Zoey started giggling, "You don't look so bad either."

"Take Care and have fun," Zoey's dad said.

"I know daddy. I'll see you later," Zoey said as she waved goodbye. She looked at Tristan, "Let's go Tris."

They headed outside. Just as Zoey closed the door her dad yelled, "No drinking."

Claire and Lola were talking in the hallway as Zoey and Tristan arrived. As soon as they saw Tristan, they stopped talking. What are those bitches up to? Seems a little suspicious doesn't it.
Everyone was dancing and having a great time.
Claire went to the DJ's booth and grabbed

" Hello everybody!" Claire said. The munis was still playing and no one was paying attention. " Can you please turn off that music."

The music stopped. "Maybe know I'll have everyone's attention," she said under her breath to Lola.

Everyone was now staring at Lola" Hi everybody! We all remember Miss Zoey Scarlette , the only person I know who can go from riches to rags ," Claire paused and chuckled a little. The crowd joined in on the laughter.  She waited for the crowd to stop and then gave a fake smile before continuing her speech, "Anyway I got up here to say that I know she bullied and tormented us all , and then all of a sudden she comes around as soon as her money gets tight to swoon us with an apology. But I think we should forgive her. She seems to be changed. I also want to apologize, I may not have been the best friend that she needed, so I hope she can forgive me for that ."

Claire blew a kissed at Zoey. Zoey was caught off guard. As Claire step down and gave the mic to the DJ, Zoey walked over to her. Part of Zoey was relieved that her friend and forgiven her while deep down inside she couldn't help but feel that it was insincere. Go with your guts Zoey. Don't fall for it.

"Thank you Claire. What you said means a lot to me," Zoey said as she gave Claire a hug.

"I miss you Zo , I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive us," Claire whispered into her ear.

" Zoey I'm with Claire" Lola said.

Zoey smiled before walking away to find Tristan. Tristan knowing that Zoey was out of sight snuck to talk to Claire and Lola.

"Hamiltoe is coming over," Lola whispered to Claire.

"Yea, I see him," Claire said as she rolled her eyes.

This is weird, right? Tristan seemed nervous and jumpy as he spoke to Claire and Lola.

"So is everything set? Are we good to go? Does everyone know that they're doing?" Tristan asked.

"Relax Hamilturd, everything's set. Derrick knows what to do. Here's the drink you asked for," Lola said handing him what looked like a bottle of water. "Make sure she drinks it all or else it won't work. She'll be ready to pass out by the after party. "

"Why are you even doing this again?" Claire asked confused.

"Yea--" Lola was able to say before Tristan cut her off and answered aggravated "Don't worry about it ok. Look, you'll get your money, Derrick will get his scholarship, and I'll get what I want. That's all you need to know."

Zoey spotted Tristan taking to him and walked over. She had no explanation as to why they were talking but she thought that may be he was just looking for her.

"Hey baby I've been looking all over for you," Zoey said as she hugged Tristan.

Zoey and Tristan headed off and danced. Tristan brought up and an after party. Zoey agreed to go. As they arrived Tristan offered Zoey the bottle that Lola had given him.

Zoey started acting like she was drunk and crazy not too long after. Tristan then disappeared and left Zoey's side.

"Let's party! Derrick! Nice to see you here. I lost Tristan in the mist of all this. Have you seen him?" Zoey said slurring her words.

"No. Are you feeling okay?" Derrick asked.

"I'm fine. I think I've just drunk too much booze," Zoey admitted. The room was spinning in her mind but she tried to act like she was fine.

"Let's go somewhere. You should sit down for a bit," Derrick suggested.

"Blah. Blah. Blah. You never just shut up do you," Zoey yelled in his face. "Where's Claire? Decide to leave her. I don't understand what you see in her. I made you happy. We always knew how to have fun. You never complained when we---"

"Zoey," Derrick interrupted. "Look I'm just trying to be nice."

"Come here!" Zoey said as she grabbed a hold of Derrick's shirt. "You could have fun with me again. Tristan and Claire don't have to find out. Just give me a kiss."

"I don't think that's a good idea, " Derrick responded pushing her away.

"Remember that time you snuck into my room. You were so happy that you had bought me a gold fish," Zoey was just talking gibberish now. "Little did you know that I accidentally dropped the fish in the toilet and bloop it died. I think it must have gone to heaven. Is there a heaven for fish? Poor fishy--- "

And like that Zoey passed out. Derrick was able to catch her. Does any one else not notice Zoey being dragged away? Maybe it was the booze or the fact that people just didn't care about her, but no one tried to stop Derrick.

Derrick whispered, "Sorry Zoey. Let's go upstairs and get this over with."

He was sincere about his apology. What he was sorry about we have yet to find out. He dropped off Zoey in a room. He laid her down on the bed.

" Thanks Derrick," Tristan said as he walked in.

" The money for college?" Derrick asked.

" All taken care of as long as you and the others keep your mouth shut," Tristan said grinning. " If any one finds out about this I guarantee that I won't be the one suffering the consequences."

" You don't have to worry about me," Derrick said as he headed out. " What are you going to do to her?"

" Don't worry about it. You did your part," Tristan said.

Just like that Derrick left and closed the door behind him.