𝟎𝟐| 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐧/ 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝😭😭

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫

•𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧-𝐈𝐯𝐞𝐫•

I'm outside.
Sent 11:32am

I send the blue text to my best friend, Eveleigh, before grabbing my bag full of clothes, hygiene necessities, my stuffed animal fluffy, and exit the car. After getting to the point of genuinely feeling like I may have a psychotic break in that room, I decided to organize me staying at Evenleigh's for the next three days. It's long enough that I have time to clear my head while short enough so that her mom doesn't end up tired of me and kicks me out. Whatever ghost posses my room can go suck it while I'm here.

There actually seems to be two ghosts, they can go ahead and entertain each other while I'm gone.

Before I know it I see a head of bright blonde curls with sparse blue stripes bouncing out of the house jolting me from my far off thoughts. Eveleigh really is so ethereal, she's dressed in a aqua blue bikini top that matches the blue in her hair, a white shaw on her shoulders with low waisted white flowy pants. About a thousand necklaces laced with shells and crystals decorate her neck. Overall, her aura feels very... mystical. I can't exactly put my finger on it but she just seems like someone from a completely different plain of life. Despite her feeling like she's from a different world, it seems as if I'm from that same world.

"Ahh, Iver!" She exclaims throwing her long arms around me as her tall frame radiates heat onto my cold skin. Eveleigh says that my full name, Eden-Iver to too long for her to say. Though she didn't want to be just like everyone else and call me Eden. So, Iver it is.

"Lady!" I exclaim hugging her model body. I call her Lady because Eveleigh is long too, and Leigh sounds like Lady. Or at least they both start with "L's". It's cute either way.

She grabs the stuff from my hands, "come on inside and eat, then we can hang out in my room." I laugh at her motherly tone before following behind her like a little kid. Lady is such a mother with a pure soul. I'd throw myself in front of a train for her. 

The inside of her house is warm and welcoming, light noise comes from her living room as something her mom is making in the kitchen invades my senses. "Iver!" Her mom exclaims in delight as we walk into the kitchen. I don't have to look hard to see which parent Lady got her soft yet sharp features from, she's almost identical to her mom. The only difference being brown eyes and age. "How're you?" She asks after giving me a hug similar to the hugs Lady gives me. Ones I don't often get from my own mom.