𝟎𝟑| 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 100 by Dean Blunt

•𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧-𝐈𝐯𝐞𝐫•

"Okay, so correct me if I'm wrong, but you're telling me that for the past year you have felt two ghost like presences in your bedroom?"

"Mhmm."

"And these said presences have groped you, messed with your lights, moved things, and controlled the temperature in your room?"

"Precisely."

"And now you're dreaming of two men who are smoking hot and know your name?"

"That's right."

"Full name?"

"Yep."

A long pause emerges between the two of us. Lady jumps up from her yoga mat, "what the fuck, Eden-Iver! How could you not have told me any of this?" Her angry tone sends shivers through my body.

I look down at my hands, "I couldn't be sure that you'd believe me..." and I'm not sure I believe it myself.

She scoffs loudly before plopping down next to me and taking my hands in hers. "Iver... of course I'd believe you, I practice magic for Gods sake." Her glowing blue eyes flit between mine before they narrow with purpose. "We are going to get down to who these slimy bastards are that are haunting MY best friend... even if it's the last thing we do!" She jolts up, holding her fist in the air.

Whoever falls in love with this girl will be in for one hell of a ride.

"Eveleigh, honey, can we save the angry motivational speeches for after noon?" Our eyes snap to the door where Lady's mom stands with her hands on her hips.

Lady scoffs once again and rolls her eyes, "my hunger for power and world domination is never ending, Mom, I can't stop my speeches now. How else will I gain loyal followers?" She starts rolling up her mat as her mom laughs and makes her way upstairs.

"Come eat breakfast, weirdo!" She calls upon her departure.

"She'll never understand my power," Lady whispers to herself as she walks around the room, putting her mat away while putting on her slippers.

Scarily enough, I don't think I'll truly ever understand the power Lady possesses.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nightfall has set, me and Lady are perched once again in front of her tv after a day of cafe hoping and thrift shopping. I'm tired and hungry to say the least and right now doesn't quite feel right to bring up summoning potential demons. To be honest, it scares me to death. I don't want to start something I know I won't be able to finish. But, there's this part of me that feels so drawn to the unknown.