𝟎𝟓| 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧

•𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧-𝐈𝐯𝐞𝐫•

"You're nuts." I deadpan and try to walk around him. He doesn't allow that though and puts up a hand to stop me. "Don't think I'm mature enough not to bite you." I narrow my eyes at him. Now, I wouldn't actually dare, but I hope my expression will convince him enough not to mess with me.

He cracks a smile, staring at me like I'm some puppy barking at him, "honestly, dragă, I'd love it if you did." All the air in my throat feels like it's gone. The man leans in close towards my ear, "but only if I get to bite you too." When he pulls back, his red eyes are glowing, putting me into a trance. Everything about this man draws me in, lures me. The way he smells makes me lightheaded, his smile makes me think I'm going crazy, and his voice is putting some type of spell on me. "You alright?" He asks tilting his head as he cups the side of my face. Wow, he is so pretty.

"I don't think I am," I tell him honestly. Nothing in me is working right at all.

"How precious." The glow in his eyes intensifies. "Come with me," he whispers like a dirty secret. I find myself nodding my head, he softly takes my hand in his and pulls me towards the exit. I can't take my eyes off of his back leading me out. I can't when the book shop owner looks at me with concern in her eye old eyes, and I can't when the man turns around seeing me stare which he just grins even wider at like a Cheshire Cat.

Making it outside into the nipping autumn air, he walks me to an expensive looking black car. When he opens the door and says, "get in, dragă," something in me suddenly starts working again.

I take a step back shaking my head, "no."

His eyes narrow, "no?"

"I don't know you."

"On the contrary. You know everything about me just as I do you."

"This isn't right."

He stalks towards me, "everything about this is right." The man touches my hand, sending a warm buzz through it.

My brows furrow and I look away, "none of this is right. Not the dreams, not the ghosts, not you or Hades..." It clicks in my head and my eyes snap to him, to- "You're Vincent."

"And you're Eden-Iver."

My legs itch for me to take off sprinting, but I have to ask something before I can decide whether or not I think I can get away successfully. "Are you a vampire?" The question comes out shakey. My heart starts to pound in my ears.

"Are you a human?" You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

I don't care whether I'm faster than him, I turn around and start running with everything I have. Though, it's not even two seconds before Vincent is in front of me and I have ran straight into him where his arms wrap around me surprisingly gentle. "Alright, fast with red eyes. Definitely a vampire," I mumble to myself as a cold chill passes through my body and a flash of white goes over my vision.