EPILOGUE

A PRIVATE CIVIL BEACH WEDDING. That was Anica's dream.

“Anica Bel Monte, Do you take Dolion Eisenhower to be your husband?”

“I do!”

“I call upon these persons here present to witness that I Anica Bel Monte do take thee, Dolion Eisenhower to be my lawful wedded husband. I promise to care for you, to give you my love and friendship and to respect you and cherish you throughout the rest of our lives together.”

“Dolion Eisenhower, do you take Anica Bel Monte to be your wife?”

“I truly do.”

“I call upon these persons here present to witness that I Dolion Eisenhower do take thee, Anica Bel Monte to be my lawful wedded wife/husband. I promise to care for you, to give you my love and friendship and to respect you and cherish you throughout the rest of our lives together.”

They repeated.

“I pronounce you now as husband and wife. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Eisenhower. You may now kiss the bride.” the judge declared as he congratulate the newly wed. Dolion softly places a smack kiss on Anica's lips and smile.

“'Yon lang ba? Wala bang mas romantic na kiss d'yan?” birong sigaw ni Meghan na nagpatawa ng lahat na nasa seremonya. Anica placed her arms in his shoulder as they kissed deep in front of their guests.

There's no one there other than those important people in their lives. Dolion's family, the Eisenhowerds. Anica's best friends slash siblings, her father and Ophelio, some unfamiliar people from La Familia Bel Monte

“I love you, my wife.” Dolion whispered and kissed her nose.

“I love you, mr. possible!” biro ni Anica at kinurot ang ilong ng lalaki.

“I really really love you, Dolion.”

The after-ceremony celebration was also held in the said beach. It was fun and a very important celebration.

“Dad!” tawag ni Anica sa ama nito at dinaganan ito ng yakap. She feels so comfortable and safe when she's hugging her father.

“Hi, baby!” Henri hugs her and pats her back.

“No, you're not a baby anymore. Congratulations on your wedding, my princess.” he said and chuckles. Anica looked at him.

“Thank you for coming, dad.” she thanked and sweetly smiled. Henri held Anica's hand and caressed it softly like it was a delicate glass.

“I know you'll be happy with Dolion. Take care of each other, okay?” bilin ni Henri at napanguso si Anica.

“Thank you, dad. I'll be happy with him. As long as I'm with him, I know I'm the happiest woman in the world.” she softly spoke.

“I see that, princess. I can see that.”

“Am I missing something in here?” someone suddenly hissed from Anica's back and she immediately turned to face him.

“Hi, love.” Anica.

“Hi, baby. Hi dad!” Dolion happily said and hugged Henri.

“Please, take care of my daughter. Love her more every day.” Henri whispered as he pats Dolion's back. Dolio let go of the hug and looked at his father-in-law.

“I will, dad.” he answered.

“Can I borrow my wife for a minute?” he requested and Henri nodded.

“Sure!” sagot nito at ngumiti si Dolion. “Thank you, father!”

“Let's go, love.” Dolion hissed to Anica and held her hands as they walked together.