CHAPTER 18

AS SOON AS ANICA received Narxixius message, she went out to meet him. Nasa labas na si Narxixius nang makalabas sya.

“Hey!” Anica hissed and tapped Narxixius' shoulder.

“Uy, Nic! Tara?” Agad i like the old days.” Aya nito at napa-oo kaagad si Anica.

They then proceed to walking. No one tried to talk, they were all silence for the whole time until the walked a distance from Anica's apartment. Anica thought of their vibes before, how they are very comfortable with each other, how they laugh on each other with every single thing but now... Everything changed. Anica can't hold the awkwardness anymore.

“Naalala mo ba 'yung malapit ka mahulog sa drainage kakalaro natin? Nakaka-miss naman.”

“Nakakamiss ba yung kulang nalang ihulog mo ako sa drainage?”

“Oo HAHAHA!” biro naman ni Anica.

“If we could go back to those time, right?” Narxixius uttered with a glimpse of sadness in his voice.

“...yeah!”

Suddenly, a water drop landed on Anica's head.

“T-Teka? Ulan?”

Narxixius streched his hand out and raindrops started to land on his hand fast. Biglang lumakas ang ulan kaya nagtangkang tumakbo si Anica upang maghanap ng masisilungan. Pero bago pa man sya makatakbo ay hawak na ni Narxixius ang kanyang kamay.

“Let's play, run, and dance under this pouring rain.” Narxixius screamed. The heavy pouring of the rain made them soaking wet already. Narxixius' up fixed hair was brought down by the rain drops, making it  cover his forehead. He brushed it up with a radiant smile on his lips.

“Like the old days.” Anica answered.

Narxixius pulled her closer and they started to run on the rain while screaming their lungs out. They were feeling the moment, like they were kids playing on the rain and that let Anica break free. Narxixius was holding Anica's hands all the way as they laugh their selves in happiness.

“This is what I needed!” Anica screamed as she let go of Narxixius hand and turned around, dancing, swinging.

Narxixius stilled while looking at the happy Anica dancing in his front like a break free kid.

Why can't I utter the things I wanna say? Those things I wanna share, my feelings... And the truth.

“N! Halika!” Aya ni Anica na masayang nagtatampisaw sa ulan. Agad namang tumakbo si N papalapit rito. Narxixius held Anica on her waist and pulled her closer.

“N-Narxi...” she stammered. Narxixius' hazelnut colored eyes was settled on her amber eyes. Narxixius looked at her intently from her eyes to her lips. Her natural glossy pinkish lips was tempting him to kiss it.

“Nic...” Narxixius held her chin up and touched her lips with his thumb.

PADABOG NA INILAGAY NI Dolion ang kanyang isang basong tubig at padaskil na umupo sa sofa. Kakatapos nya lang maligo pagkatapos mabasa sa malakas na ulan.

“Is Bylur that mad? The sky is freaking devastated and sad. Thundering and pouring this hard.” he hissed and looked outside his glass wall, it was raining cats and dogs. He then looked at the pack of food he bought for Anica that wasn't eaten and the packaging was all wet.

And they did it again, right in front of my eyes.

Dolion sighed and smiled bitterly.

“Why would I hope for true love with no lies when I am the deceit itself?” He whispered and squeezed his eyes shot.

“I should get rid of Anica already. She's... dangerous.”

Dolion's phone rang.

“Hola, señor!” He greets.

“Está listo?”

“Sí, señor. Llegaremos a España mañana por la noche.” (Yes sir. We will be arriving at Spain tomorrow night.) Dolion answered.

“Muy bien!” then the old man hung up.

“Ruthless, count!” Dolion shrugged in annoyance. Buti nalang ay malaki ang bigay nitong pera para sa misyong binigay nito. Bumunot ng malalim na hininga si Dolion at bahagyang pinikit ang mga mata. Gusto nyang kalimutan ang nakita at pakalmahin ang sarili. He went to his bedroom and tried to sleep. But when he layed down, the memory of him kissing Anica in that room slipped on his mind.

“What the fuck!” he screamed and stood up. He then dialled Mithran's number.

“Is there possibilities that Mnemosyne can make me forget things I wanna forget. Is there any possibilities that Aurora could erase what I feel? The fuck, can I just... Forget everything.” Dolion hissed as soon as Mithran answered his call.

Hindi tulad nila Mithran, Bylur at nang iba pa na nakakapagkomunika gamit ang isipan, si Dolion ay walang kakayahan na ganoon. Sapagkat s'yay isang ampun lang ng isang pumayapang dyos.

“The fuck are you saying, Dolion?” Mithran was all confused because of Dolion's sudden rant. Because, Mithran knows how Dolion handle things with himself, not asking for others help.

“Wait... Are you in love?”

“No!” he firmly denied. “I mean, I don't know.”

“What happened?”

“I think... I think this is not a mere like anymore. I think I love her.” Dolion answered and sighed heavily. He bit his lower lip in confusion. He was still confused about his feelings. He can't confirm if he really loves her because I don't even know what love is.

“Though, think she likes someone else. But hear me out!”

“I kissed her. I told her I like her. I am trying to show her my love. I'm trying... But this is the s-second time I s-saw them k-kissing, the man was the one she like and I don't know why it hurts me so bad. I thought she can like me also, even though I told myself she needs time and it's impossible for her to like me.”

“Aww our young Dolion is in love!” Mithran teased.

“Shut the fuck off, Mithran! I'm serious.”

“Don't assume things. If a person never said so, then, there is nothing. Words and actions should be together. Words aren't enough to confirm things and actions aren't enough to clarify things.”

“and you have no chance against the person she likes.”

“I know...”

“Actually, the chance depends. You said she likes the man, right? Like is different from love, Dolion. Love defeats like.”

“Make her fall in love with you.”

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•