PROLOGUE

Walking inside the tremendous building, with her round toe pump heels making a sound that attracts the attention of lots. Mga mata ng tao'y nakadikit sa bulto ng dalagang naglalakad na para bang pagmamay-ari n'ya ang mundo.

Anica Carcueva, was walking towards the elevator, walking straight with a chin up.  Her long hair was hanging down to her waist. She was wearing a black dress that is above the knees long, with a Marie sleeve style, paired with a black shades, blocking anyone to see her amber eyes.  She looks like a spoiled princess. 

She was about to enter the elevator when someone suddenly bumped on her.  It was a sudden bump that her shades fell in the ground. She was about to pick it up when a man already took it. Nag-angat s'ya ng tingin at ganoon nalang ang pagtama ng mga mata n'ya at ng lalaking pumulot sa kanyang shades.

“I'm sorry, Señora!” The man exclaimed. His honey colored eyes mets her amber eyes. They were staring at each other for some seconds until the man smiled at her sweetly.

“I might melt with that kind of stare, miss!” he joked that made Anica snapped out.

“I— I am sorry. Excuse me then.” Agad na pumasok si Anica sa elevator at sinara ito kaagad.

Tangina! What was that? His eyes... It's enchanting!

Anica tried to snapped out of it but the image of the man keeps on visiting her bothered mind.

His honey colored eyes, his thick eyebrows, the curvy eyelashes, his pointy nose and his natural pinkish lips. Plus, his hair was a little bit messy, covering his forehead, making him look hotter.

“Hoy! Nic! May misyon pa tayo, ano ba!”  boses galing sa earpiece n'yang nagpamulat sa kanya— si Jayla. She zoned out for a minute while recalling the image of the man.

“Oo na, papunta na ako roon. Just stay tuned, okay? Don't lose me.”

Anica pressed the 25th floor where she would meet her client or should we say— target.   Her hands crawl down to her waistline where her gold pocket watch was hanging like a side belt. She played with it, making it twirl and encircling to her fingers.  When the elevator rang, signalling that she has arrived, she immediately walked towards the office of the company owner.

The guards just made her go inside with no doubts, making her form a side smile. Ahh such a fool! Akala ko ba matatalino ang mga ito!

Anica immediately smiled at the man in front of her. It's her target— the owner of Jones Franchise.  He was a 40 years old flirty man. Isang kalabit n'ya lang ay napaamo na n'ya ito.

“Hi sweetie!” Jone greeted in anticipation. Anica sweetly smiled as she sat down in one of the visitors chair. Anica looked at the two bodyguard that are standing meters away from them.

Then, she glanced at the old man with a smirk. “Uhm... I would appreciate it if those guys will leave the two of us alone.” Anica suggested in a seductive tune making the old man turn on.

Anica was in pure disgust when she saw how the old man's excitement. Nakangiti s'ya ng malambing sa matandang lalaki ngunit sa kaloob-looban n'ya ay napapairap s'ya sa inasta nito. Ang bastos.

Agad namang pinalabas ni Jone and mga guwardiya n'ya.  When the bodyguards were out the room, she looked at the old man with a smirk.

“You know, like what I said last time, I wanted to invest to your company.”

Anica started. She placed her arms in the table while holding her pocket watch up. She pretended like she was just playing with it at first. They started talking, Jone was focusing on Anica's face not until his eyes interestedly looked at the pocket watch that keeps on swinging. Anica keeps on talking as if she wasn't doing an evil action. Jone who was starting to get hypnotize was all focus on the pocket watch.