Chapter 1: Who is at The Window?

In New York City, Ginny is in her high-rise apartment, writing a book about how to become a child psychologist like her. The window whooshed opened by itself. "Oh!" Ginny exclaimed. She got up from the chair, and she closed the window. She also locked it as well. She can hear a strange noise outside. She gasped. She looks out the window. Nothing is there. She grabs a lamp and shines it on the glass. She could see someone. She takes a closer look. Then, someone opens the door. She swiftly turns around. It was Dario. "What are you doing?" Dario asked. "I think i just saw someone... or something." Ginny said. Ginny puts the lamp down. "Well, alright, just call me when you need me." Dario said as he exited. He shut the door behind him. Then Ginny looked outside the window again. She grabs the lamp and shines it on the glass again. She sees a shadow of a person. She looked closer. She is inches away from the glass. Suddenly, an arm smashed through the window and grabbed Ginny on the back of the head. And the hand pulled her into the glass, the hand is trying to force Ginny out of the window, she is screaming. Dario heard her. He ran to the door, but the door was locked! "Let me in! Gin!" Dario shouted. The hand is forcing Ginny harder, her screams a muffled at this point. "GIN! GIN!!" Dario is desperate. The hand is forcing Ginny even harder. Her screams are now muffled. Dario runs to the office. "HELP! HELP! THERE'S A MURDERER!" Dario banged on the door. The hand finally forced Ginny's head through the window, and glass broke. "HELP ME! HELP! THERE'S A MURDERER!" Dario banged on the door once more. Ginny is screaming, then hand stabs her with a candycane knife. Ginny holds her wound, a bit of blood shows. "HELP! HELP!" Dario ran downstairs. "NO! NO! AH!" Ginny got stabbed again. She slides on the fence. "THERES A MURDERER!!" Dario shouted again. Ginny is looking down, blood coming out of her mouth. Then he gets stabbed again. She falls on the window. The killer grabs wires in the form of a noose. "THERE'S A MURDERER!!" Dario screamed. The killer ties the wire around her neck. "HELP! PLEASE HELP!" Dario screamed. The killer stabs Ginny three times. Then Ginny's beating heart is exposed. The killer stabs the candycane-shaped knife into her heart deeply. "HELP! HELP!" Dario finally made it downstairs. Ginny's head makes a crack in the glass. Dario sees Ginny's head peeping out of the window. The window breaks, Ginny is falling, the wires are following her. The wires stop, and Ginny is hunged. Blood is spilling on the ground. Dario had his head cut in half by falling glass. The killer smirked as she watched. She let out a giggle. Then she took out a lollipop, and she licked it. She leaves.