Chapter 4: The Bet

Sue is checking out the vending machine. It seems broken. She kicked it, and the vending machine turned on just like that. Erland is eating a chocolate bar. Vera and Dylan are just hanging out. While Adam and Pam are checking out the motel. Spooky is sitting in a room behind the desk with Candy. Spooky's friends are staying at his house. "Hey, big bro, i want to tell you something..." Candy giggled. "Oh?" Spooky said. "Yep, i wanna bet you." Candy said, holding her Jolly Rancher scythe. Spooky seemed interested in the bet. "What's the catch?" Spooky asked. "Well, whoever kills a Gootraxian in the most brutal way as possible! If i win...hehe, you own me candy, the one i like." Candy giggled. "But if you win, i'll make you a big bowl of chocolate pudding!" Candy cheerfully said. Spooky licked his lips slowly. "Mmmmmm...pudding." Spooky thought of a pudding heaven. "You and your pudding fantasies... they never get old." Candy said. "Anyway, you have to kill the Gootraxians in different ways, big bro." Candy continues. "Because...those filthy people in those filthy blue coats will find you and track you down!" Candy said worryingly. Spooky looked concerned. "Anyways, do we have a bet going on tonight, big bro?" Candy asked. "Heck yeah!" Spooky said. Candy gives Spooky a big and tight hug. Spooky hugged her back. "Now, we'll wait until nighttime...hehe!" Candy giggled. Spooky drinks water.
Candy grinned, showing her razor-sharp candy corn teeth. Later, Spooky enters his house. He walks upstairs. He then sees his mother's room. He had a flashback of him when he was a kid, waiting out the door. "Spooky!! You poisoned your mother's tea! I will -" The voice in his head stopped. He saw a hand go on the ground. Spooky blinked. It wasn't there anymore. He sees a picture on the wall, it is a photo of his family, Candy and his mom are there, but where is the father? The father died due to him being shot in the head with a revolver. Spooky sheded a tear. A small one. But he smiled because at least his sister Candy is still here with him and caring for him. He cared back. Spooky loves his sister, and Candy loves his brother as a family.