Chapter 2: The Spooky Motel

Spooky and his friends, José, and Hygord, are in a car. Spooky is driving. "So you run a motel?" Asked Toon. "Oh yes, it's called The Spooky Motel." Spooky said. His friends agreed to help him out at his motel. "We are almost there." Spooky said, he is focusing on the road. "Yep, we are here!" Spooky answered. The car pulls up. The engine stops. The motel has a sign saying: "the Spooky Motel" with a "no vacancy" sign under it. The "no" isn't red. So vacancy is available. The group got out of the car. "Well, here it is." Spooky said as he looked at his house. "Ay, is there some type of office in your motel?" Hygord asked. "Over there." Spooky said as he walked into the office.  Hygord and José enter as well. Then, a woman popped up from under the desk. "!!!HI SPOOKY!!!" She said in the most cheerful voice. Spooky and José were startled. "Whats the matter? Did i startled ya?" She said and giggled. "Well, technically yes..." José said. "...This is my sister, Candy." Spooky introduced her. "Ay, you have a sister?" Hygord asked. He is confused. "I always had a sister. She is sweet as a peach...!" Spooky said nervously. Candy gave Spooky a tight hug. Spooky is grunting a little. "Welcome back, big bro!" Candy said happily. She let go of him. "So what did you do while you were away, big bro?" Candy had a wide smile on her face. "...We went on vacation... and killed some Gootraxians..." Spooky said in the most nervous way. "Gootraxians? Yuck! I hate those things..." Candy seemed disappointed at first. "But i glad you killed some, big bro!" Her smile reappears. "Well, uh....what did you do?" Spooky asked nervously. "I had to do some 'business' in New York...hehe." Candy said. Spooky saw what she meant. "Mmmm...what was the flavor?" Spook asked. "Peppermint! It tasted very minty. Hehe!" Candy said. "I bet it was." Spooky said as a small smile was on his face. "And what was your flavor, big bro?" Candy asked. "It tasted like...needles and bullets. Plus, an explosion!" Spooky siad nervously. "Mmmmm...that tastes alright. But i think you and your friends should get more creative ways of killing, not everything has to be bullets and needles, big bro." Candy said sweetly.  Spooky exits the office. And he looks at the house. "That's our home, me and Candy lived there ever since we were born." Spooky said. There are stairs that lead up to the house. "So big bro, don't we think we can get the Spooky Motel back in business?" Candy asked. "Ay, why do you call him Spooky?" Hygord asked an unrelated question, but Candy didn't mind. "He watches a lot of horror flicks...Hehe!" Candy said. "And why do you call her Candy, Spooky?" Hygord continued. "Well... she is sweet as a peach! So i call her Candy." Spooky answered. Candy giggled.