Chapter 5: Night-Time

It's nighttime at the Spooky Motel. Spooky is still looking at the family photo of him, his sister, and his parents. He has a flashback. He flashbacks when he is 8 years old. He is drinking some water. He heard crashing from upstairs. He quickly goes up the stairs to see what's going on. He enters the room and finds that his father is strangling Candy. He even attempted to rape her, but it was no use. Spooky grabs a Taurus Model 85 snub-nosed .38-caliber revolver, he cocked back the gun. Candy grabs a comb, and she stabs her father in the eye with the sharp tip of it. The father screams. Spooky fatality shoots the father in the head with a loud BANG! "Are you alright??" Spooky asked Candy. "...Y-yes...thank you, big bro." Candy answered. She then gave Spooky a tight and warm hug. He hugged her back. Spooky now knows the reason why his father died. He shot him. He shot him dead. Because he attempted to rape and kill his sister. "Ay, you okay?" Hygord asked. "Wh-" Spooky just had a flashback. "You good?" Hygord asked again. "Yeah, i'm fine." Spooky replied. "Big brooooo!!!!" Candy called out. Spooky goes to Candy's room. He'll never forget that he saved his sister's life. "Are you ready, big bro?" Candy grinned, she licks her candycane knife. "Oh, yes!" Spooky said. "Let the killings begin..." Candy giggled. Spooky peeped his eye on Sue. He is gonna kill her first. He quietly enters the room. Sue is not looking. She is in the bathroom. Spooky gets out a hacksaw. Sue is looking in the mirror. Spooky then cuts Sue's throat with the hacksaw. He cutted her head off. Meanwhile, Candy is spying on Dylan and Vera sitting together and hanging out. "Isn't this gorgeous?" Vera asked. "It is...i like places like these." Dylan said. Candy comes out of nowhere. "It's even better when they're are DEAD gootraxians in the place!" Candy grinned widely. She suddenly began strangling Dylan with a Twizzler. Vera screamed, and she ran away. Dylan is dead. Candy goes after Vera. Candy catches up to Vera in front of her. "... YOU AND YOUR STUPID "FRIEND" CAN GO TO HELL!!!" Vera screamed. Candy gets offended at this. She grew angry. "NOBODY insults me and my BROTHER!" She snapped. Candy launched herself at Vera with her razor-sharp candy corn teeth bared. Candy bites down and sinks her teeth into Vera's neck. Vera screams out loud. Candy then ripped off her head and spine with her bare hands. "Stupid slut!" She yelled. She drops the head on Vera's lifeless body.