Chapter 6: Night-Time Continues

Adam and Pam are looking at Spooky's house. "That is a nice house. He probably built the motel by himself." Pam admired the house. "I think he did -" Adam paused to hear a tapping sound on the ground. He perked his ears up. The tapping sound is coming from the motel deck. Pam also hears it, too. "What's that noise?" Pam asked. Adam, when to the motel to investigate. When he got there, he saw a blind man with sunglasses, with a white cane that's making the tapping noise. "Hey dude, you need some help?" Adam called out. The blind man approached him. Adam seemed concerned. Then he saw a blade at the end of the cane. He gazed at it before the blind man impaled him through the chest. Adam screamed. Pam heard him. She rushed to the motel to find Adam's lifeless body. "Y-you killed him!" Pam looks scared. The blind man hears her and approaches her with the tapping cane. Pam punched off the sunglasses as the blind man fell to the ground. His eyes were gouged out. Then blood started coming out of the sockets. Pam screams in horror as she sees his eyes gouged out. The blind man gets up. Pam gets an idea. He grabs the blind man to a nearby lake. The blind man struggles. He doesn't know where he's going. He can't see. All he sees is darkness, like a void. Pam pushed him into the river. The blind man made a splash in the cold water of the lake. Pam runs away. "HELP!!" The blind man screams. Candy comes out of nowhere and decapitates Pam with her Jolly Rancher scythe. Candy sees the blind man, and that man turns out to be his brother Spooky! "Big bro!!" Candy is scared. She jumps in the lake and grabs him. Candy brings Spooky to the shore. "Are you okay?? Are you hurt?" Candy asked worryingly. Spooky's eyes reappear. "I'm fine... I'm freezing from the lake because it's cold." Spooky is shivering. "C'mon, let's go home, i'll give you hot chocolate." Candy helped him up. Spooky was limping a little. They make it back to the house, Spooky is soaked, and wet. Candy lays him down on the chair. "Stay here, i'll make some hot cocoa for you." Candy goes to the kitchen. "What happened?" José asked. "A filthy Gootraxian attempted to drown my big bro!" Candy pouted. "Now i'm gonna make him some of my special hot cocoa!" Candy continued. Minutes later, she came back to Spooky, and she placed the mug of hot cocoa on the coffee table. She puts a warm blanket on him for more comfort.