Chapter 7: A Sheriff?

The next morning, Spooky wakes up. He heard someone knocking at the door. Spooky looked out the window. It was a Fashui sheriff. Spooky opens the door. "Hello, sir. Have you seen any teenagers lately?" The sheriff asked. "No, i haven't seen them." Spooky replied. Erland is still looking for them. "I'll be right back..." Spooky went into a room. The sheriff seemed a little suspicious. Ten minutes pass by. The sheriff decides to go to the room where Spooky is at. When he opens the door, he sees another policeman with white gloves. "Hey bud, you okay?" The sheriff asked. The cop gets out a nightstick and unsheathed a blade. The cop slashed at the sheriff's throat. The sheriff holds his neck as blood is dripping on the floor. The cop stabbed the sheriff in the heart. The sheriff drops dead on the floor. A pool of blood forms around him. "Ay? What's going on?" Hygord asked, seeing Spooky there. "Bud! You killed a sheriff!?" Endri seemed outraged. "At least he shuted up for once!!" Spooky shouted. "Mafaka! You are gonna attract the cops here!!!" Endri shouted. Spooky drags the corpse and throws it in the lake. He frustratingly sighed. He also seemed concerned. He goes back to the house. Erland is still looking for his friends. "Hey dude, have you seen my friends anywhere?" Erland asked. "And where did that sheriff dude go?" Erland continued. "The sheriff left..." Spooky said chillingly. "And what about my friends?" Erland asked. He seemed worried. "Your friends left." Spooky said. "What? Why would they leave me? That's bullshit!" Erland seemed outraged. "It's the truth!" Spooky yelled. Spooky stormed off into the house. Erland grew suspicious of him. Spooky sighs... "We are definitely gonna get caught.." Spooky said to himself. He walked into the kitchen to see Josè, Carito, Toon, and Endri. "Mate, what happened?" Endri asked. "Nothing." Spooky said like nothing happened. Spooky grabs a water bottle from the fridge. He drinks it aggressively. Meanwhile, Erland grabs an M-16 from the trunk of the car. He enters room 1 of the motel. It seems he has a plan. He loads the M-16. He picks up the phone and calls the police. Spooky enters Candy's room. "Oh hey, big bro! What brings you here?" Candy asked nicely. "We might get caught..." Spooky said coldly. Candy realized what he meant and got worried. "Oh no..." Candy is worried.