Chapter 9: Spooky's Dream (End)

It's nighttime. Spooky and his friends are all asleep. This night is chilly and quiet. The Spooky Motel is closed. Spooky starts having a dream. There, he sees New York City, a pretty great view from the Empire State Building. Spooky admired the view. Until he sees Gootraxians walking on the sidewalk's below him. (Could this mean something? Could those filthy teenagers go here!?) He saw Curt and his group of Gootraxian friends walking down the sidewalk. He wanted to kill them with his scalpel, but he couldn't. He felt wind blowing on him, the cold breeze giving him a feeling. Now he is in a forest, with tall pine trees, green grass, bushes and flowers. He can see a deer drinking from the lake of pure and clean water. He is now in an area with cold snow and mountains. He is walking up the mountain to the pinnacle. He can see a city, but that city has smoke coming out of it. Was there a big fire? The area changed again. He is now in an ocean area. He is standing on a small ship. He looks at the water, and he sees all types of fish. (God, is this a bizarre dream? This is amazing!) But then he sees a big wave. It crashed down on the ship, and Spooky was flown away. He wakes up. It was all just a dream. It is morning now, a ray of light shining from the window. Spooky had a bizarre dream adventure featuring different landscapes. Spooky realized the meaning in the New York City part. He walks downstairs, and he walks into the kitchen. He sees José, Hygord, and Endri eating breakfast. Candy is watching TV. "Guys, those stupid teenagers..." Spooky paused. "What about them?" Endri asked. Hygord and Josè know what he meant. "They are going to New York City." Spooky said. Candy hears this. She gasped. "We are going on a road trip!?" Candy is excited. "Well, we are, to find those bitches and kill them." Spooky said. Later, they grabbed all their weapons and got into the 1970 Chevrolet Impala with Hygord in the front seat, Spooky in the driver's seat, and José, Endri and Candy in the back seat. He starts the engine, and they drive off to New York City.