Help

The blood was too much. The smell, overpowering, but I searched for the voices anyways.

I seemed to be in a small cabin in the middle of the woods. the floor was painted in red, as if someone dragged a bleeding person through the halls.

More muffled sobs filled my ears as I walked through the bloodied halls to an opened doorway. Found them.

My eyes widened at the sight of the older demonic marked standing over his brothers bleeding body. He was dying.

Marked are more vulnerable to bigger wounds because our bodies are human, and when they bleed we become weak. Demons and Angels usually use vessels on earth, and if their vessel gets wounded, it has no effect on the them, only the human being used.

I felt as my eyes glowed their beautiful blue as I pushed the now startled demon aside to aid the younger boy.

"What the hell?" the elder demonic marked growled out as I placed my hand on the large gash on the boy's stomach.

"I'm saving his life," I said simply, squinting at the boy laying unconscious before me.

Wisps of blue left my fingers as I healed him. The blood still there, but the gash now nonexistent. The boy was still unconscious, but I had used too much grace healing him to wake him properly. He'd have to do that on his own.

"W-what did you do to my brother?" the elder demon growled, not failing to add a menacing aura around the words. I flinched.

"I helped him," was all I replied with. "I healed him, but he'll have to wake up on his own. Not enough grace,"

The absence of most of my grace was taking its toll on my body now. Drowsiness filling my body and an aching feeling settling itself into my limbs. The demon must've noticed because he picked me up and placed me on the bed opposite of his brother's.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked, worry laced his fine features, and all's I could do was admire them as my grace replenished itself.

"I'm Dean, and that's my brother sam over there," Dean was obviously trying to get a response out of me, so I replied.

"I am Castiel of the Novak family," his eyes widened.

"The Novak family?" I nodded. This wasn't an uncommon reaction seeing as my family is, or was rather, the most respected and listened to family. More so than our town leader himself. It's ironic because my entire family is made up of angelic marked.

"Have you seen my brothers?" I asked, needing to know if they were okay. My brothers may be a hand full (Gabriel), but we are close, and if I were to loose them, I'd be done for.

Dean looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

No, this can't be. I couldn't breathe. I was drowning. I only heard a loud "no," rip its way from my throat before the loss of my grace and possibly my brothers put me under.