17

Javi was spending the night. First time in forever.
It felt like time was sped up- we'd spent so much time together lately- the dinner last week was awesome.
"Julie?" I snapped back to reality- he's right next to me.
"Yeah?"
"You were spacing out."
I got up.
"I'm gonna grab us some drinks, ok?" I grinned at him. He nodded, watching me leave.
Once I had grabbed a couple beers, I went to leave when I was stopped by Ezra in the doorway.
"Please move." I sighed, but he shook his head.
"Are you fucking gay bro?"
What the fuck?!
"No! Why?"
"Because you're all up on Javi. Don't tell me you aren't... and you didn't think kissing him was disgusting do you? Punk."
"Why do you give a fuck? Stay out of our life." I stomped away, my heart raging.
Fucking bullshit.
I got back upstairs, seeing D- Javi was still on my bed.
"Here." I smiled, opening his for him.
"Thank you." He smiled at me, as I quickly sat down next to him.
"So... uh... sorry I said it was gross kissing you."
His eyes bulged from his head momentarily before he looked at me, choking down his sip.
"O-oh it's ok... dudes aren't... your type."
I shrugged.
"Maybe." I sighed, laying my head on his shoulder.
"I'm glad things are... normal." I said, managing to take a drink even at the odd angle. 
All he did was take a deep breath, before nodding.
"Me... tooo..." he sighed.
-
"Javi if you roll onto the floor and I don't wake up you could suffocate." I said, shooting the angry princess a grin.
"Ugh. Suffocate me now-" I cut him off by pouncing on him with a pillow, lightly covering his face.
"M....dr!!" He mumbled trying to fight me off with his one hand.
I yanked it off, before grinning at him.
"Wow." He just whispered. "Are you drunk off one bottle?"
—-
It was dark.  First thing that came to mind. Second thing was what I heard. It sounded like Javi was rolling around. He was muttering to himself.
Maybe a nightmare? Without really thinking, I turned around to face him before yanking him into my arms. Fuck. I am being kind of gay. Whatever.
But I guess it was about to actually get really fucking gay.
I still felt like I was swaying, so I grabbed him a little tighter.
Fuck.
"H-hey...."
His hands were pressed against my chest- fuck!
"Fuck I'm really fucked up right now." I said before grabbing his waist, burying my face in his neck.
"I want to be by you always." I heard myself say before passing back out.
—-
Daysha POV
Me and Ally were at the park with Aimee and Brandon. It was sunny out and kids were playing and having fun.
"Javi and Julian have fixed their relationship." Ally said, sounding relieved.
"Yeah he's been taking care of Javi! It's so sweet!" I grinned, texting the group chat.
-hey guys!! What are you up to?
Neither answered for five minutes- then my phone went off.
-just slept in javis walking better without the crutches.  Arm still not working well hurry up and get here
—-
Javi POV
"So.... The girls are in their way." He grinned at me, taking off his hoodie- fuck- his body is so hot.
"Hey!" I snapped back and realized he was in my face, head tilted.
"Hey, you spaced out... that's not because of the... injury right?" He asked, resting his hand in my knee.
"No... I just zone out."
I touched his hand, and checked him out before remembering he was right in front of me and knew I liked dudes.
"I know what it is...." He whispered.
"Eh-what does that mean?"
He didn't answer.
"I know why... you got so upset me and Ally went on that date and when I talked about those girls I fucked."
I grimaced at the thought.
"What are you saying-"
"I know why you hated Alex and was so angry- you fucked miles then didn't you? That's why you disappeared!"
I looked away from his before nodding.
"I know why... you got so upset I- I said kissing you was gross-"
"Julian please don't..." I choked out.
He ignored me.
"I know what you meant about Ezra Javi..."
"Julie-"
"You like me... how long?" He was right in my face now.
"Stop-"
"I'm... not upset.... Please-"
"Since I met you! I'm in love with you!"
His eyes went big for a split second, but then he was kissing me.
Oh my god.
Of course I kissed him back, I'm not dumb.
But when he started grabbing my hips I pulled away.
"Why are you doing this?"
"Dex-Javi.... It feels nice being... this close to you. I don't want it to stop- I hated when we were fighting I- sleeping next you you was-was"
"Woah Kay you bisexual disaster. I've been in love with you for almost 10 years- so if you aren't sure about this Julie-"
"I am fuck I love you too please give me a chance."
"I-I am going back..."
His face dropped. And then his eyes got watery.
"No..."
"Julie-"
"W-why are you telling me now?"
I didn't look at him.
"Because- you don't need to return my love for no reason- I can't stay. Even if I wanted to it's a difficult situation." I looked up, realizing he had a steady stream running from both eyes.
"Can't you just like.... Get Americanship?!"
"I was smuggled halfway across the world Julie; it isn't like I was just a few states away or even across America. My family lives there."
He looked at me, face just devastated and wet with tears.
"Are you just... never coming back?"
I sighed.
"Once I can.... I'll miss you Julie- it's hard on me too! Maybe spring vacation."
"Fine... if you... still love me when you come back.... Uh-"
"JULES! JAVI!" The door was kicked open by Daysha and Ally.
"We got the text! What do we need to talk about?"
—-
Julian POV
"YOURE LEAVING?!!!" The girls were sobbing as the hugged Javi.
I was just silent.
I don't think we're telling them what just went on between us.
Maybe this is his revenge- coincidence of course. He wouldn't do that on purpose... he needs his family.
"Estrada was gonna kill me once I turned 21."
"And you didn't say anything?!"
"I shot myself-"
"No I mean before that...." I pleaded.
He shrugged. "He tortured me for years- kinda felt like an out."