13

Dexter POV
I sat up with a start, breathing very painful sharp breaths.
Ally, Daysha, and Julian were gone... probably drinking.
I frowned, and ripped my hoodie off.
Quickly, I stood up and exited the room, looking around the hallways.
I saw the red door that led to their Arcade gaming room or whatever it is, and trudged over slowly.
The room was dark once I got to the bottom, and I gulped before turning the light on.
Ezra was slumped back in his comfy looking chair, and no one else was around.
Quietly and slowly, I stepped towards him.
"E-Ezra?" I whispered, stopping at his feet where he was manspreading like a motherfucker.
I poked him, startling him awake.
"What th- oh Dexter." He grinned once he realized it was just me.
Without saying anything, I kind of just dropped to my knees, maintaining eye contact.
His eyes went a little wider, and he went serious.
"Oh fuck yes." He sat up a little straighter, cupping my face in his hand and swiping his thumb across my lips.
Ally POV
It was weird without Dexter. Weird that it was so calm and peaceful. Weird that he's going crazy.
There was a crash from downstairs, and Julian groaned.
"Are our brothers fucking?" He scoffed, drumming his fingers on the table.
Daysha chuckled, handing me another shot.
"Pretty sure they're both fucking alpha gays." She took her own shot, swaying slightly. Then her face twisted up like she remembered something.
"But something could have just... busted... let's go see." She set the glass down and stepped out from behind the counter.
We got up and followed her to the elevator chamber, and got in the glass tube. She is filthy rich.
We got off on the first floor, and walked over to the red door.
"The lights on..." she murmered, opening the door.
"They could still be drinking."
As we walked down the stairs , we noticed there were two shadows- so they probably were.
Until we heard a lighter go off, and Ezra groaning.
"What are they smoking?" Daysha whispered to Julian, who was the one closest to the bottom of the stairs.
"Do they smoke weed?"
But the smell of chemicals filled the air, making Julian cringe.
"It's meth."
Finally Julian hopped off the last step, just seconds before we did.

Julian POV
I turned my head, expecting Dawson and Ezra to be surrounded by burnt tin foil, but what I actually saw killed me inside.
Ezra had Dexter straddling him in his lap, and was literally giving him hits out of his mouth.
Ally gasped, and both of them looked over instantly.
"Oh hey. He's on meth." Ezra chuckled, grinning maliciously at me as he put a hand on Dexter's waist.
Dexter on the other hand, was completely out of it.
"I'm fucked I want more." He moved, slurring his words, yet was laughing.
"Dexter? Ezra what the fuck? What'd you give him?!" I yelled, not even phasing Dex.
Ezra for once glared instead of being snarky.
"Well, first of all he's been on meth, second you almost killed him by just making him drop it. And I'm not even lying... I expected like coke or somethimg- not meth." He took his other hand and grabbed Dexs jaw, glaring at me.

"Stop touching him like that." I hissed, grabbing his arm amd pulling it off my best friend, then I grabbed Dexter and he kind of fell against me so I had to hold him up.
"Well... he came down here sober. We just started smoking. Look he trust me more than you, he took his hoodie off." Ezra murmered, pointing at him.
It was true.
"Ezra we should really get him up to bed." Ally said, her arms crossed. I could tell she was looking at Dexter's arms too. Definitely define but torn to shreds- lots of stitches.
"I'll bring him home-" He started getting up but I interrupted throwing my hands up, making Dexter stumble. But my brother was right there ready to be a creep.
"No you'll fucking rape him or something!" I yelled, startling Dexter out of his haze.
"What?!!" He shoved me away, falling in the orocess- but Ezra lept at the chance to touch him.
I looked down at him, jaw slightly ajar.
"What? Where did that come from?"
"Oh, I'm not a fucking monster because I'm gay and happen to think your friend is... fuck off."
In that moment I felt my heart break.
"What does that mean-"
"Shut up."
Daysha and Ally had mutually held onto Dexter, whereas he had no control over his movements.
"Come on it's not bad.." He was breathing ragged, and it just made my throat close up.
The girls led him to the big retro red couch shaped like lips, and helped him lay down and just tried to comfort him.
"You don't ways get catered to, Julian. Fuck off.." Ezra wasn't even angry at this point, he seriously just looked defeated.