Chapter Two

"I didn't kill her!" Reid protested, mad, as the officer kept pushing.

"Your DNA was found at the scene agent."

Reid shook his head, tired, and annoyed.

"Because it was 2 am and I was dealing with lack of sleep, you know what that does to a person? Anxiety for starters, and leads a person to make dumb choices."

Reid mumbled into his hand. Annoyed, tired, and in need of a hug, preferably from his boyfriend who was in another state.

//

"You're damn lucky there were cameras in the hall." Hotch cursed as he stood in the corner of the interview room, Reid was only glaring at the cuffs on his wrists, watching the officer come over and unlock them, he moved his wrists, causing a small cracking sound to fill the otherwise silent room.

"I know."

Reid sighed.

Hotch excused the officer.

"Do you think Elijah did this?" Hotch didn't move, he stared at Reid, a burning stare, like that of a disappointed father.

"Absolutely." Reid nodded, leaning back and looking up at Hotch. Hotch nodded slowly.

"Okay then, i'm Elijah, why did i do this?"

Hotchs voice was stern, as well as his face. Reid sighed, too tired for this.

"Hotch-" Reid made an attempt to protest, only to be interrupted.

"No, i'm Elijah, i shot a woman square in the forehead outside your apartment, why?"

Reid rubbed his temples. "You're a psychopath, BPD, multiple personalities but no matter who you are, you hate me."

Hotch nodded slowly. "Why?"

"Because it was me who broke down your door when we raided your house the first time, and hit me in the head." He sighed, looking up at Hotch.

"Why you?" Hotch pushed further.

"Because you blame me."

"Why?"

"Because you smacked me across the face with a lamp."

"Why?"

"You were scared, no- not scared, you were busted."

"Why?"

"Because you got caught for serial murder."

Reid sighed as Hotch shook his head.

"No, no."

Reid looked at the table, fiddling with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"Try again."

"Hotch-"

"I'm the unsub, i killed 4 couples, 3 single fathers, and a latin american schoolteacher, i killed 12 people, why?"

"You're homophobic, your girlfriend left you for another girl, you were assaulted by a gay married man when you were 14, your father was a single father who abused you and killed your mother, the schoolteacher was simply to get my attention."

"Good." Hotch walked closer, leaning over the desk. "Why?"

"Because you're a psychopath that doesn't care about human life, you have BPD, but each of your personalities hate me, and have a need to kill." Reid groaned.

Hotch nodded, leaning over the desk, making eye contact with Reid.

"Go home, i expect you at the Bureau at 9:30 am, that's in 6 hours, go home." Hotch ordered, crossing his arms and backing up.