Chapter five

It was raining for the third time this week. All I could hear was the rain pounding on the sidewalks outside. Everything was nice. I lay next to Alex in his bed. His arm wrapped around me. After me crying for hours and him comforting me for hours he told me that I should lay down and when I did he joined me. My eyes hurt from so much crying.
"I need to shower." I told Alex.
"Go ahead. There's towels under the sink." I forced myself off the bed once again and went into the bathroom for a shower.

When I got out I smelt pizza. I walked into the living room and Alex was paying a pizza delivery guy. He shut the door and turned to me.
"I ordered pizza for us. One cheese and one pepperoni. I hope that's fine."
"It's perfect." I said as I took a slice of cheese pizza. I took a couple bites and realized I couldn't be here. With Alex. The more time I spend with Alex, the more I start falling for him and I can't have that happening. "I have to go... Sorry. Thank you for everything. It's means a lot." I smiled and started for the door.
"Why so early?" He said. I turned around and he was right behind me. He was so close that our noses almost touched and it took every bit of strength I had, to keep me from kissing him. As if he had read my thoughts, he pulled me close and kissed me. It felt amazing. That electric feeling came back. I had to pull away before I lost myself in him. "Be safe love. If something happens, I'm just a phone call away." He told me as he held the door open. I walked out and looked back at him. He smiled and winked at me then closed the door. I didn't want to leave, but I knew I had to because if I didn't, I knew he would pull me into his trap and I was already to close to that.