Chapter Fifteen

"What do we do?" Her voice is shaky, she's scared. I don't blame her, I am too.
"Sit back down and pretend that we are still tied up. I will grab that rock and when he gets close enough I will hit him with it." I'm not sure my plan will work but it's better than nothing.
"Then what?" She asked the obvious question.
"We run as fast as we can."

We are both sitting back how we were and when he walks in we are both fill with adrenaline.
He's coming closer.
"Here's your fuckin water." He throws it to me and it hits my leg.
" um.. I only have one hand free.. Can you open it for me..?" My voice is shaky. I'm scared.
"Jesus fucking Christ child! Fine." He walks over and opens it. "Do you want me to feed the water to you too?" His sarcasm was meant to be a joke but I can tell he's annoyed with me.
"No, thank you for the water." I start drinking some of it and he walks over to the other girl.
"So young, fresh, and yummy." He groans and he moves his hands into her shirt.
We exchange glances and she shakes her head with tears rolling down her face. Before I know it she shoves him away with every bit of force she has in her.
"You fucking whore! You know you like it!" He keeps yelling and now it's my turn.
"Shut the fuck up!" I stand and hit him in the head with the rock as hard as I could. The dark haired girl starts to run and I grab the water and follow her.
We are weak but we push through it.
I can't breathe.
There is so many trees, I don't even know if we are going the right way. It doesn't matter, we keep running anyway.
After a while we feel safe to stop and take a breath.
"Hide behind a tree, just in case.."
"I'm Jessie, thank you for not just leaving me. You had the perfect chance to set yourself free and leave. That's what the last girl did."
" no problem, but we need to keep moving" I said while I took a gulp of water.
I handed the bottle to her and she drank the rest. "Sorry, I'm so thirsty, I can't believe he actually gave you water, he never gave me water when I asked."
"I'm sorry" I paused for a second and looked at her with a hint of sympathy. "Let's go." And just like that we were finding our way out of the forest.