(Koujirou) Declining Shinomiya-senpai's advances

Guess the ringtone ;) R&R and enjoy minna-san

__________________________________________________

"Oi wake up dunce" you heard it but you ignore it as he had done enough damage on your body from last night activity till the wee hours in the morning.

Arms slither around your waist, pulling you towards his perfectly define body. Small and light kisses were laid from you shoulder blade to your neck, turning your body during the process.

Your beet red face faces his with nose barely touching each other. You place your hands on his shoulders to push him away but instead, he pulled you in for a kiss. Lips shut tightly to prevent his probing tongue from entering.

He grunts at the action and resort to grabbing your naked behind, making you gasp and in goes his tongue, exploring your warm cavern. You gave up resisting and wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Egao ga areba iranai nani-" 

Your ringtone caught your attention. Shinomiya was about to grab it but you know he would end call it so you grab it before he did.

"(Reader)-chan! Where are you?! Dojima-senpai had to take your lecture class to their challenge because you and Shinomiya-senpai is nowhere to be found. Anyways, you're taking his class today and it start in 15 minutes! Hurry before Chapelle-sensei realize you're late." Hinako-chan, your batch mates from the 80th Generation said in one-go and hung up.

You were dazed for a while until Shinomiya pulled you in for another make-out session but you pinch his nose.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?! Now I'm late" You said while grabbing his shirt from the floor and run to the bathroom to get ready.

Shinomiya chuckled and walk towards the bathroom. He was about to enter, hoping for a morning exercise from you but you push him, with a stare that could be called "glare similar to a mouse" by the man himself, at him and slam the door shut.

"You're not getting any today!"

Shinomiya deadpanned.

_______________________________

The students are in the middle of completing the 80 dishes challenge for the Inner Muscle University and Sumo Society who happens to reside nearby. You and Tadokoro Megumi were in charged of this challenge and it was time for you to change shifts with Shinomiya and Souma.

"(Reader)-senpai, are you okay?" your kouhai from the 92nd Generation, Tadokoro Megumi said with a worry in her voice. You smiled at her and signal an OK-sign.

You tried your best to walk as normal as possible, watching over for mistakes and such since the pain between your legs are somewhat unbearable.

You thought to yourself, "Yesterday 's challenge must have been boring for Koujirou-kun for him to go wild last night. "

"Oh Good Afternoon Shinomiya-senpai" exclaimed Megumi-chan timidly.

You stare at him with a blank face, as you were not at all happy with the pain you bear right now.

"Good Afternoon to the two dunces. Yukihira is looking for you" Shinomiya said while looking at Megumi-chan when he said Yukihira. Megumi-chan nods and walks away, searching for her beloved chef.

You look away as you were not impressed at his lie in making the girl go away. He stood closely beside you, glaring at any student who is checking his fiance out. You scoot further but he wounds his arm around your waist, pulling you to his side.

He place his cold and rough hands on your hip and trace small circle, signaling you that he is in the mood. You gave him the not-in-the-mood look and swipe his hands away, walking away awkwardly as the pain still exist between your legs.

Little did you know that a student who was done whisper to his friend "I would definitely tap that ass". Shinomiya heard it and called out to the student.

"If you're busy checking out someone's fiance, I guess you don't mind doing 50 more dishes" Shinomiya said with annoyance in his voice, making the student shut up and resume his work.

_____________________________________

"Koujirou-kun! When I said no, I mean NO" You said with an annoyed tone in your voice.

Hands grabbing you by the sleeves, pulling you towards his body. Both of you are in his hotel room for the night because he pulled you in before you could fight back.

He sat on the edge of the bed with you standing in front of him, not going to give in to his advances. He pulled you in for a hug, resting his head on your large bosoms and caress your behind gently.

You were massaging his scalp with your fingers. You wonder what shampoo and conditioner he uses to keep his hair soft and tame.

"Why?" He ask through your shirt.

"Why what?" you asked back.

"Why are you saying no when you know you want it as much as I do" he said while laying down, pulling you with him making you top him. His eyes looking into yours, searching for a reason in your (eye-colour) orbs.

You nestled your head at the crook of his neck and whisper your reason.

"I'm still feeling pain from the previous activity" you said shyly. Shinomiya pulled you closer with a hint of playfulness in his eyes. He take his glasses off and place it on the side table.

"Then I guess I just have to hold myself until you're better huh? Well, holding myself off doesn't mean I should stop kissing you" He said with delight and change positions with you. Shinomiya topping you and pins you on the bed.

"Get ready babe because I am going to leave you breathless" he said and starts kissing you roughly. You wound your arms around his neck, pulling him closer and kiss him back with equal force, leading to both of you to your breathless night.

_____________________________________________________________

And we're finally done with the awesome and very hot Shinomiya Koujirou.

Danggg I feel like I should be in the anime and grab this sexy piece of masterpiece asap oh my goodness ahahaha

I hope you're happy with this one-shot Dokuroskull-san :D

Leave request in the comments and don't be shy to give me your thoughts on our sexy Shinomiya-senpai ;) (it might help me improve my imagination kyaa :DDD)