(Isshiki) Jealous of a love letter

If Isshiki is jealous, he may look more manly? x)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

If you had known your crush loves you back, you wouldn't had to write a love letter for him. You're currently pinned down by Isshiki-senpai after admitting to him you like him when he confronts to you about your mysterious love letter.

The both of you had a staring showdown a few minutes ago but you broke it off, submitting to his request and confess to him instead. He smile wide and pins you on your bed.

*flashback*

You fold your love letter neatly and insert it in a red envelope. Tomorrow is the day!, you thought to yourself with a wide grin plastered on your face. You squeal in delight as you hug the love letter.

After living in the dorm for more than a year now, you finally have the courage to confess to your more-handsome-when-he's-dressed senpai. Even though your eyes were used to him being 90% naked, you think he looks more alluring when he is dressed.

"Yah Room 116! Your chicken is in the kitchen!"

"Room 204! How dare you use another room for smoke experiments?!"

"Room 212! If you floor break down I'll kick you out of the dormitory!"

"Room 124! Squeal anymore I'll gag you before you could say Sonzaemon Nakiri"

Did I squeal that loud?, you thought to yourself. You put your love letter neatly in your school bag and went to sleep.

___________________

You woke up early today much to your surprise. Usually, you need a wake-up call from Fumio-dono before you would wake up. You took a shower and tried different styles on your hair. But you decided to tie it to your satisfaction. (Idk what you guys may like so I'll leave it to your imagination)

As you walk into the kitchen, you saw Souma and Megumi-chan cooking breakfast. "Ah (Reader)-san! Go ahead and sit down. Breakfast will soon be ready!" Souma said while putting the last touch on the dishes.

"Cool! What are you making?" You said while seated on your seat, right in front where Isshiki-senpai usually eats. "Oh I'm not making it. Tadokoro did. She tried to make her version of Pop's Rich Ramen." he said while placing the bowl of ramen in front of you.

The aroma that emits from the bowl makes you feel tempted to devour it right away but you have to wait for the others. They should be be here by three, two, one and-

"Something smells nice" Ryoko-chan said as she walks into the kitchen. The others follow in after. As everyone gathered, including Isshiki-senpai who sat in front of you, you all started eating.

"Oishii Megumi-chan!" You said to her with delight. She smile shyly as response and Souma nudges her playfully. You finish up early and place your bowls in the sink. You decided to not use your bike today and walk to school as your class starts late.

"Eh (Reader)-chan! Wait a minute! Let Senpai walk you to class" Isshiki said as he place his bowl in the sink. He grab his bag and jog his way to her. You both smiled at each other and walk out of the dorm building.

"Ne (Reader)-chan, why were you squealing last night?" He ask you.

"I'm going to give my love letter to my crush" you answered him truthfully. You hope he wouldn't reject your love letter.

"Who?"

"Who who?"

"Who else but your crush (Reader)-chan" he said with a smile on his face. Unknown to you, his hand was gripping his school bag tightly his knuckles turns white.

Gulping down your saliva, you look at him nervously and said "I don't think you need to know that senpai. Thanks for dropping me off! I'll see you later at the dorm" you said and walk away. Your hearts were thumping loudly as you manage to escape Isshiki-senpai's question.

to be continued...

———————————————————————

I've done writing the whole story but I'm going to leave it as a cliffhanger because next chapter, it has a bit of a lemon content. Only a bit. Unless you want a full lemon, I'd be happy to change it xD

Currently typing this while doing my summer homework and damnnn it is hard because I'm listening to drama cds. Goodness ladies and gents (if there are any), I literally melt ._.

Anyways, I'll see you all in my next chapter :D

Bye bye lovelies x)