(Isshiki) Being his girlfriend

I have a feeling Isshiki loves older girls ... just a feeling XD

R&R, enjoy :)

—————————————————————————————————————————

You felt a vein popped on your head as you watch the lad in front of you fall asleep while you're teaching him mathematics. You shook your head. I've wasted 3 hours in front of here and he just sleeps?!, you thought to yourself.

You felt like leaving him here in the class you borrowed from Chapelle-sensei but you know it is bad. There's been a lot of problem regarding the the vast number of research society in Totsuki Gakuen and you know it was the Elite Ten council's job to make it right.

Being Isshiki-kun's girlfriend and tutor is hard work. If you weren't his girlfriend, you would have not understand the workload of an Elite Ten student and his his head with a book like any other tutor would. If you weren't his tutor, he would fail his classes and be forced to go to summer classes that is not cooking related and miss summer vacation.

You decided to pack up your things and his things that was scattered on another table. There's no point in teaching someone who's asleep, you thought to yourself. While you're packing, you did not realize Isshiki-kun was awake. He yawns and place his chin on his, watching you while you're packing his stuff.

He stood up and walk behind you. Leaning next to your ear and whisper "What are you doing?". You scream in fright and turn around to punch your perpetrator out of reflex. Isshiki-kun grab your fist before you could punch him and smile at you.

"You're so cute when you're scared (Reader)-chan" Isshiki-kun said while pulling you into his embrace. Realizing you have not yet recover from your fright, he kiss your head and squeeze you harder. He knew you were calm when you relax in his embrace.

Thinking he is relax, you pinch his sides, making him let go of you and place his hands on the injured area. "If you're doing that just to escape from the exercises I gave you, I'll punch you" you said to him while getting the papers from your bag.

"When then (Reader)-sensei, I will show you how much I want your cute being in my bed tonight" Isshiki-kun said with a serious glint in his eyes. You felt like you were conned by him, but you did not lose hope. He was asleep a few minutes ago so there is no way he could answer those question.

When he was seated, you place the paper on his desk and told him to start. You only gave him 10 questions as the clock portrays 4.10 p.m. on its face.

You grab your bag and rummage through it, searching for a cook book written by Mizuhara-senpai with autograph by her too. You guess being a girlfriend of an Elite Ten councils does have its pros. You were looking for a food you want to try out with Yukino-chan as she has an Italian dish exam soon.

If Fumio-san was the mother of the Polar Star Dorm, then you're the tutor she hired for the student living in the dorm.

"(Reader)-sensei I'm done!" Isshiki-kun said while flaying his paper in the air. You check for him and not bad for a guy who slept during your tutoring. You taught him again on his mistakes and when both of you were done, it was already 5.20 p.m. He decided to call it a day and you both walk out of the building.

"I am tired (Reader)-chan. Most of the research societies demand for all the first year who participated in the Autumn Election to join their R.S team and some students have complained about them being too aggressive.

One of the student have come to our dorm and harass Megumi-chan to join their team before they challenged her to a Shokugeki. Thankfully, she was able to win her Shokugeki.

If only the 1st Seat wasn't so scared of being in front of the audience, this problem would have been settled weeks ago!" Isshiki-kun said with a childish pout on his face as the both of you walk towards the dorm.

Halfway towards the dorm, he received a call from Konishi from the Don R.S that a number of students from the Steaks R.S are challenging Nikumi, Souma and Takumi who was learning how to make a don on a Shokugeki. He sigh and look at you, surprise by your smile.

He smiles back while yanking you to him, kissing you passionately. You give in to the kiss and wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. You felt his impatience in the kiss and pull away. You lay kisses and on his cheeks and nose and push him gently away from you.

"Go on. I'll wait for you in your room." You wink at him and walk away. Isshiki-kun smiles and run towards the research society building. He frowns when he arrive at the scene, he cannot let his lovely kouhais get this kind of treatment. He wants to finish this up fast and go back to his beloved's arms.

Wait for me, my beloved (Reader)-chan

—————————————————————————————————————————

And we're done. Wuhuuuu it was hard writing about Isshiki because he is mysterious. I was reading the manga again just to confirm his personality but it was hard. Sorry if it was a bit OOC x(

Next is KUROKIBA RYOU <3

You know I can't believe he is voiced by Okamoto Nobuhiko. I mean, I cannot imagine Okamoto-san to have a scary voice XD

Anyways, leave a request/comment in the comment section and I'll update soon. Bye guys :D

NEXT CHAPTER IS ISSHIKI SATOSHI

my bad ._.

!! HOLY F I JUST REALIZE THAT THE ONE WHO REQUEST FOR ISSHIKI WAS SPECIFIC OMG I AM SORRY DARLING I'LL POST ANOTHER ISSHIKI STORY TONIGHT OMG I AM VERY SORRY X(