Soulmates AU (Prologue)

I am really into this soulmates thing like what if it was real? :)

----------------------------------------------

"Staring at your wrist all day long is not going to help you find your soulmate." Ryou said while eating his bento made by a Souma on the school's rooftop.

"He is right you know. You've been staring at your wrist all day in classes too." said Isami. He is currently eating italian styled bento made by Takumi who was out buying sodas with Souma.

"You're in my classes?" ask Akira to Isami. He nods and continue munching on his food.

"Here's your drink!" Souma said as he appear from the door with Takumi behind him.

The five of them are up on the rooftop during lunch hour because of the nice weather. (Yeah Idk what reason to use ahahah)

Akira, Ryou and Souma are eating bentos made by the red latter while Isami and Takumi are eating bentos made by the older twin.

"Nani? What's up?" ask Takumi as he sat down next to his brother.

"The police dog here is distracted by his wrist. Seems to me he is going meet his soulmate tomorrow." Ryou said again as he tried to steal a nugget from Isami's bento box. Isami pull his bento away before the robber make his robbery.

"Don't compare my nose to a police dog you wrench" Akira said as he glared at Ryou. They both had a glaring session but was cut of by Souma when he ask "What is written on your wrist Hayama?".

"It's you!" "1 day 3 hrs 43 mins left"

"Yours has a timer?" Takumi ask. He put down his bento box and fold his right arm sleeves. The others did the same on their dominant arm.

"Shouldn't it have a timer? I mean, if its a common sentence, it'll take ages for you to find yours." Souma said. "What is on your wrist?" he continued.

"I'm sorry!"

"You're going to get rejected by your soulmate huh" Ryou said while opening his soda can. (I want to drink soda but I can't x( diet sucks omg)

"No I'm not dumb-ass! What's written on your wrist then minna?" Takumi said with tears in his eyes. "Nii-chan is scared for getting rejected" Isami said as he laughs. "I'm not! Soulmates are destined to be together forever. Even if she rejects me, we're still bound together till eternity" Takumi said.

"You sound like a girl" Ryou said but Takumi brush it off.

"46 hrs 02 mins left"

"Sore ga spice"

"Your hair is so soft! What shampoo do you-" and "15 days 1 hr and 12 mins left"

"How do we meet them?" Souma asked.

"From what I know of, for timers are eye contacts, and sentence are the first thing they say to you" Takumi answered.

"What about for both?" Akira ask again.

"I don't know. But people with timers are lucky though. They get to prepare for their soulmates. People with sentences have to be ready because this soulmate thing might happen anytime." Takumi said.

"Takumi's scared he doesn't get to dress up for his soulmate" Souma said and the laugh. The other laugh with him.

"Shut up Yukihira!"

________________________________________________________

If I were in this situation, I'll be scared shitless no joke. But this kind of thing is good. I mean, you won't need to experience heart breaks here and there XD

I'm not going to write this immediately. Next chapter is Tsukasa Eikishi, spoiler for those who doesn't read the manga but he is the 1st Seat in the Elite Ten councils.

I have a feeling ya'll know which is which :D

Anyways, leave a request in the comments and I'll update soon :D