When you see a ghost/creature/spirit #1

When he visits you: Lost Silver

You were dancing when Silver popped out of your DS.

'U-uh, (Y-Y/N),w-what a-are y-you doing?'

'Come dance with me!' You danced.

'Uh. I-i h-have no a-arms and legs r-right now,'

'Oh, sorry. Sweetcheeks.' And you kissed his forehead.
-----------------------------------

Slenderman:

You were at the Slender forest late at night, walking going to the slender mansion. And first, I should fill you in. In my country, the Philippines, people have this folklore about the so-called 'tiyanak., pronounced as (CHA-nak). A mystical creature that takes a form of a baby at night and lingers in the woods or forests and cries. The cries lures a victim in. The victim thinking that a baby might be abandoned in some way at the forest. Once, the victim comes near it, it turns ferocious, not baby-looking anymore and eats its victims. But what the baby aims at, are mothers because when he was a youngling, his mother abandoned him. But, he still aims at people so, yeah, that'll do.

So, thats exactly what you heard: muffling cries of a baby.
You went after the cries and saw a baby crying among the bushes. You came near the baby and cooed some cute, silencing words like. 'Hush, little one.' Or something.

Before you could take the baby in your arms, Slendy yelled behind you. '(Y/N), don't touch that!!!!'

'Why?' You asked, taking the baby in your arms.

'(Y/N)!! ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!' His tendril shot out behind his back.

'What-' but too late. The baby lunged at you and began slashing at your face with its grown talons.

'NO!!!' Slender yelled and teleported in front of you and grabbed the baby with its tendrils and threw the baby at the nearest tree and the baby scrambled away.

You were bleeding badly and Slender carried you bridal style and cried his eyes out. He, then, teleported you to Slender mansion and got you to Dr. Smiley.

~~~~><~~~~

Jeff the Killer:

You were sitting at your desk, studying for your Entrance exam for college. You were alone and Jeff went to buy you groceries. It was really sweet of him. You sat and read on your laptop and took some notes down while listening to music. You sighed in frustration. A little while later, you heard a loud clatter coming from the kitchen. You set your earbuds down and stood up to check on the noise.

'Jeff?' You called. 'Are you home?' No response. You went down to your living room to see no one there and the lights were all open which would definitely not be a problem. And what made the sound was a frying pan, which was unusual because you kept the pans in the cupboard that you always kept SHUT but now, the cupboard was open. Wide open.

'Jeff?' You tried for a laugh. 'Dont prank on me.' And then, the lights all shut.

You whimpered and stood still. 'Jeff, please?' You whispered, tears trickling down your cheeks. Then,you felt the room's temperature drop. It was really cold and you started to shiver. You cried in fear. Then, you heard another pan falling and then continuous clattering sounds were heard as it was coming near you. You then felt yourself lift up in the air and thrown into the wall. You felt cold hands wrap around your neck in the dark. And someone whispered,'Boo.' Making you scream at the top of your lungs. Jeff barged in the door, dropping all his grocery bags and scrambling to cradle you into his arms. 'What happened?' Jeff hugged you tight.

Your lips started to quiver and you were unable to speak. 'A-a-a g-gho-'

'Shh.' He ran his hand through your hair. 'Im here.' He kissed your forehead. And he carried you to your room and you fell asleep safely in his arms.

~~~~><~~~~

BEN Drowned:

BEN was playing Majora's Mask in your living room while you were reading in your room. You heard the shower's faucet turn on. You thought BEN would be taking a shower for the first time. But the Game was playing. You rolled your eyes and went down to shut the game.

You barged in the toilet. 'Ben, you forgot to-' but boy, you were wrong, BEN wasnt there. Blood filled your bathtub/shower and flooding in to your bathroom floor. And what wrote in your moisten mirror was: BLOOD BATH :) and the lights started to flicker and a woman's gaze started illuminating the mirror. A devious smile painted in her scarred face. And it lunged after you from the mirror. You screamed in terror as the woman pinned you down, strangled you and tore open a part of your skin.

When the door was busted open, you saw BEN and knelt down beside you. The lights were back to normal. The bathroom wasnt filled with blood, but you were soaking wet and so was the floor. And the writing on the mirror was gone, but a portion of the moisten mirror was smeared. And what burden was left of you was a gash.

'(Y/N)!' BEN cupped your face. 'Why are you wet?' He hugged you tight. Not bothering about the water soaking his clothes, no matter how much he feared water. 'And why are you bleeding?' He cried. 'Are you trying to cut yourself?' His eyes filling with blood.

'N-n-n-no.' You stuttered. You pointed at the mirror.

'What about it?' He looked at you with a concerned face. 'A hottie like me attacked you?' He grinned.

You were sobbing and crying in fear but you managed to smack him in the head.

'Ow.' He rubbed his head. 'Okay, (Y/N), tell me.' He pleaded.

You rested your head on BEN's shoulder. Hugging his neck, still crying. He carried you to your room and helped you get changed. (Dont ask how, he just did.)

He wrapped you in a towel, you still on your lingerie. But it was no time for him to be a perv. He dried your hair with an extra towel. '(Y/N). What happened?' He asked, still drying your hair off. Such a sweetheart.

'I-i-i w-was a-a-attacked.' You stuttered.

'What?' He asked. 'Never mind. Lets get you some clothes on.' He helped you stand up and he slipped a shirt on you and he helped you balance on putting your shorts on. And after that, you told him what happened.

'And where were you?' You asked him.

'Basement.' He scratched his head.

'Why?'

'I dont exactly know.'

You face palmed so hard that your ancestors  felt it.