When you meet other CreepyPastas

Slender man:

'Slendy?' You called from the kitchen. 'Who's that blonde midget raiding our fridge?'

'Who you calling blonde midget?' Ben asked as he loaded goodies in his arms.

'You.' You raised an eyebrow.

'Oh.' Slenderman went down the stairs. 'That's Ben.'

'Nice to meet you lady!' Ben said,as he walked to your living room and hopped on the tv.

'Nice to meet you too.' You said and closed the fridge door.

'He's..' Slenderman scratched his head. 'Weird.'

'Oh. I can tell.'
~~~~><~~~~

Jeff the Killer:

You and Jeff were hanging out in the woods. You both were having a good lonely time when Jeff groaned.

'Why?' You asked.

Jeff pointed at a nearby tree where you spotted a hyper, brown haired boy.

'Who's he?' You asked.

'That's..' Jeff sighed. 'Toby.'

You looked at him as he was running to you guys. Such a happy guy. 'Hi guys!' Toby greeted. 'So that's (Y/N)! She's so preeetty!' He said.

'Yeah,yeah.' Jeff said. 'Go cut some human heads.'

'Okay!' Toby jumped happily.

'Why do you hate him?' You asked Jeff as you watched Toby frolicking happily.

'He's too hyper.'

~~~~><~~~~
Ben Drowned:

You were in your room, reading in wattpad. Until, you heard a high pitched shriek. You jumped off your bed and ran downstairs.

'Ben?' You said. 'What's wrong?'

You went to the living room and saw Ben holding a sword and a monochrome clown clutching his nose.

'What did you do?' You asked Ben.

'Oh.' Ben said. 'I chopped off his swirly cone nose.' Ben smiled.

'Yep. HE DID!!' The clown shrieked.

'Who's he?' You asked.

'Oh that's LJ.' Ben said. 'Laughing Jack.'

'Nice to meet you.' LJ said while panting.

'You better get his nose fixed up.' You said.

'Later.' Ben smirked.

~~~~><~~~~
Masky:

You came home from school/work when you saw a hooded guy sitting in your dining table, eating Masky's cheesecakes.

'Who are you?' You asked.

'Who's you?' The boy said. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

'Masky!!' You said, making the guy look at you.

'Masky!!!!' No answer.

'Tim!!!' You yelled. 'Tim Horton's!!!!!!' (That's my fav Resto or whatever you call it. :>)

You saw Masky go down the stairs. 'Yes,(Y/N)?' He said.

'Who's he?' You asked.

'Oh. That's my brother, Hoodie. But his real name is Brian.' Masky said.

'Hey.' Hoodie said.

'You're eating our cheesecakes...' You said.

'Yep.' He said. 'I sure am.'

~~~~><~~~~

Hoodie:
You were at Slender mansion and you played video games with Ben and Silver when a tall,faceless dude came in Ben's room along with Hoodie.

'Hey,(Y/N).' Slenderman greeted. 'You must be Hoodie's girl. He told me all about you.'

'Really?' You blushed.

'Y-yeah.' Hoodie said.

'So.' Slenderman said. 'Care to tell me all about you?'

'Sure.' And you spent the rest of the day talking together.

~~~~><~~~~
Ticci Toby:

You were in the Slender mansion when you met Liu/Sully. (Sully in bold letters)

'Hey, sexy lady!' Sully said. 'Sorry, Sully's just a perv.' Liu apologized.

'It's okay..' You laughed nervously.

'He's not sorry!' Sully Said. 'Sorry again. Sully's just annoying whenever he takes over my body.'

'Right...' You said.

'Sully be respectful.' Toby said.

'Nope. I can't. How can I with that sexy body?' Sully said.

'You know what fuck you.' Toby said.

'You too.' Sully said.

Toby grabbed your hand and led you to his room while Liu scolded Sully or himself.

'What just happened?' You asked. 'And who is that?'

'Liu,Homicidal Liu.  Jeff's psycho brother. He's not actually psycho.. What makes him pyscho is Sully.' Toby said.

'Jeff's brother?' You asked.

'Yep.' Toby said. 'Jeff murdered him along with his family. But Liu had forgiven him afterwards.'

'Okay..'

~~~~><~~~~
Lost Silver:

You were playing in your DS when you left your DS on your table to take a quick break to your toilet.

You heard yelling from your room and you instantly finished doing your business.

You ran to your room and you saw Silver and a red dude.

'What's happening?' You asked. They both looked at you.

'Who's this?' The guy asked Silver.

'What are you?' You asked.

'I'm Red. Glitchy Red. And you must be?' He asked.

'(Y/N). What are you doing here?'

'Visiting my brother.'

'Okay.'

~~~~><~~~~
Eyeless Jack:

You were hunting for some kidneys with EJ. You entered a house that looked so familiar but you couldn't make out whose house it was.

You entered the master bedroom and you saw a couple cuddling asleep.

'Aww.' You said.

'Sh!' EJ said. And you rolled your eyes.

EJ raised his scalpel at the man but before he could stab the man in the stomach, he was hit by a lamp.

'Ow!' EJ exclaimed. The lights shook open and you saw (F/N) and Jeff on the bed.

'So, that's why this house looked familiar.' You said.

'Seriously?' EJ held his face.

'Sorry.' You apologized to the couple. And it was your first time meeting Jeff. And your friend would blabber about how head over heels she was over Jeff.

'Nah. It's fine.' Jeff said. 'At least I got to hit him with a lamp after last time.'

EJ laughed nervously.

'Oh okay.' You grabbed EJ's hand. 'Nice to meet you!' You waved and bolted out the door.

'You too!'