anime crossover

The Bloody Painter: One Punch Man

You heard a loud crash down your living room and you ran to check it.

'What the-'

You saw a bald guy wearing red gloves and boots and low fashion statement of yellow superhero suit. Behind him stood a younger boy but with robot mechanisms for a body.

'Bloody..' The bald guy said. 'Painter?'

'Yes. Thats my boyfriend. Why?'

'Weve come to kill him.' The robot said.

'excuse me?' You squinted at them. 'Its rude to demand like that! After you blast a large whole in my house!'

'Oh, sorry.' The bald guy said. 'I dont do doors.'

The bald guy introduced himself,' Im Saitama. And this boy, hot boy.' He winked.

You rolled your eyes.

'Is Genos.'

'(Y/N)!' You heard your boyfriend call. 'I have-' he stopped in his tracks and shrieked. He bolted out the back door.

'Hes there.'

The duo ran after him.

'Dont forget to bring me home Mozarella Sticks!!' You said.

'OKAAAAAYYY!!' You heard Bloody Painter say.

Homicidal Liu: Haikyuu!!

The doorbell rang and you opened the door.

You saw a midget with orange hair and a tall boy with raven hair. They wore black uniforms lined with orange. Their school name was printed in what seemed like Chinese? Japanese?

'Hello.' You said. 'Are you Ben?' You began poking his cheek.

'Arigato!' He said.

'Speak English.' You said. 'What?'

'Hes a dumbass.' The tall boy said. 'Its japanese.'

'Okay.'

'Is Liu there?' The tall boy asked.

'LIU!!!!' You screamed.

He ran down your stairs and you saw him wearing the same uniform as theirs and holding a volleyball.

'Youre playing volleyball now?'

'Yes.' Sully said. 'Dont judge me.'

'I am.'

'I did not agree to this.' Liu said.

'This is Hinata Shoyo.' Sully pointed at the midget. ''And thats Kageyama Tobio.' He pointed at the tall dude. He could be Slenderman in human form.

'Guys,' Liu said and put an arm around you. 'This is (Y/N) (L/N). My girlfriend.'

'Ahh.' Hinata said. 'Okai.'

'Hello.'

'why are you like that?' You asked Kageyama.

'Its my face!' He growled and walked away.

'Hehe. Sorry, not sorry.'

The Rake: Tokyo Ghoul

The Rake and Kaneki Ken had a fight and Rakie-poo won.

By eating Kaneki..

'You just killed someone's boyfriend.' You said and watched as a short haired girl grieved at Kaneki's remains.

'He wouldve done the same.' Rakie shrugged.

Dark Link: DeathNote

'Who is this..' Dark Link pointed at a young handsome man who wore a scowl in his face. 'Young medieval man in my doorstep?'

'Babe..' You joined Link. 'Whats going on?'

'And whats that horrible looking thing behind him?' He looked at them with flaring nostrils.

'A shinigami.' The young boy said bluntly. 'Wheres the notebook?' He demanded.

'Notebook?' Link said. 'I do not know anything about notebooks.'

'I know you have it!' The young man said.

'Light,' the shinigami behind him said. 'Youre dealing with a killer here.'

'Thats right.' Link said.

'What?' You said.

Light grumbled. What am i supposed to do?

'Well,' Link said. 'I saw a book that say Death Note in it.' He pulled a book out of his pants and showed it to Light.

'Whats that?' You reached out to check the book but Light grabbed it.

'This book belongs to me.' Light said. 'Now, if you excuse me.. We have somewhere else to go.'

'We?' You looked at Link. 'Shinigami? BABE WHATS GOING ON?'