When you both dance

Slender man:
Chivalry is Dead by Trevor Wesley.

You were sitting on your bedroom on your phone when Slendy came in your room and played the song on your laptop.

You looked up at Slendy and he had his arms out extended. You smiled and took his hand. He twirled you around.

You don't have to love me,love me,love me,love me. You don't have to love me,love me,love me,love me

You both swayed to the rythmn and he kissed your neck to show his love for you.

Just because I'm a gentleman doesn't mean I'm taking you to bed

~~~~><~~~~

Jeff the Killer:
Do my thang by Miley Cyrus

I-I-mma imma imma do mah thing.

And you both twerked together. Then he got too carried away and he slapped your butt and you slapped his face.

~~~~><~~~~
BEN Drowned:
Watch me by Silento

Watch me whip, now watch me nae nae. Now watch me whip whip now watch me nae nae.

You both stood on your bed and danced until BEN backed up too much and he fell off your bed.

You laughed your ass off.

~~~~><~~~~
Masky:
Anaconda by Nicki Minaj

My anaconda don't.. My anaconda dont... My anaconda don't want nothin' 'less you got buns, Hun.

Masky was shirtless while twerking . His hands balancing him on the wall.

You walk past him and you laughed and you filmed him using your phone. You were lying down on the bed and was smiling, trying not to laugh.

He then turned around and gave you a seductive face. You rolled your eyes. He crawled on top of you and all you ever did was pinch him in the nipples.

And then Nicki's hysterical laugh came out. You just smirked and posted Masky's video on YouTube and then the next day,the video had 37M views. He's hella famous now because of you. He should thank you for that.

~~~~><~~~~
Hoodie:
Animals by Maroon 5

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight. Hunt you down,eat you alive. Just like animal. Animals. Like animals-mals.

He pinned you to the wall and kissed you. You pulled back and changed the song so Hoodie wouldn't be perverted. You changed the song to All of me by John Legend.

'Come on.' You grabbed Hoodie's hands and you both went on a slow dance. He didn't whine or anything because being perverted is not how exactly you show desperate love.

~~~~><~~~~
Ticci Toby:
Adore you by Miley Cyrus

When you say you love me,know I love you more
When you say you need me, know I need you more. Boy, i adore you-you-ou-ou.

He twirled you around as he lip synced to the song. You laughed at how stupid he looked and somehow he looked adorable at the same time.

~~~~><~~~~
Lost Silver:
Drop that thun thun thun by Fanatic Gang

Don't drop that thun thun thun-un, eyyy. Don't drop that thun thun thun-un. Don't drop that thun thun thun. Don't drop that thun thun thun. Eyy. Eyy.

You both were wiggling your bodies and laughing hysterically. Silver wasn't so shy when he's around you, well, I guess it's called inspiration.

~~~~><~~~~
Eyeless Jack:
Harlem Shake

You both danced. Wiggling your bodies. Doing the dougies. Twerking. And doing some hand-whatever-you-call-it moves.