Glitchy Red

How you meet:

You were playing on your XBox when a message popped out from an anonymous player.

Anonymous: Hello :) (Y/N)

How did he know your name?

You: who are you?

Anonymous: a person coming from another world.

You: What?

And after that, no reply came.

While sleeping at night, you heard a chuckle. You sat up and in the darkness, you saw a boy, exactly like the one in pokemon. Ash.

'Who are you?' You asked.

'Oh,you dont remember me?' He chuckled. 'Well, see you later then.' And he disappeared in your game boy.

When you two hang out and become love birds:

You two met at a comic con. You played in some video game booths and met cosplayers. You both took pictures with some lady cosplayers and the cosplayers were showing too much skin and cleavage. You felt uncomfortable standing beside them and Red seemed to notice. So, he stood beside you and held your waist.

'I only eye on you.' He whispered in your ear and kissed it gently.

You looked at him and smiled. You held his hand and began wandering around the comic con.

When he asks you + First kiss:

'Hey, (Y/N).' You saw Red wear a tux as you entered your house.

'What are all these pikachus?' You said as you looked around to see pikachus snoozing everywhere. The couch, the table, the tv.. probably everywhere.

'Shh. Youll wake them.' Red said as he made his way to you.

'(Y/N), i have to be really quick in this because im really.. And i mean really excited to have you mine.' Red said. 'So, will you be my girlfriend?'

'Yes!' You hugged him instantly.

'So, whats with the pikachus?'

'Well, im taking you into another world and have a romantic first-day of the relationship and the pikachus are always eveywhere. So, i sent my brother, Silver and Ben to babysit them.'

'How cute.' You awed.

'Just so you know, I did NOT sign up for this.'Ben growled and shot daggers at Red.

'H-Hi.' Silver said.

'Hi.' You greeted.

'So, ready?' Red said.

'Yes.' He held your hand and you jumped into his video game.

The video game world was beautiful, it wasnt like the reality. The reality was ugly and dim while the video game world was bright and sunny. Like what the 90's people used to dream about. And alas, you had a romantic night.

When you play together:

You both were playing Mario Kart in Red's room. You sat on his lap and his hands rested on your lap.

'What are the consequences if one of us wins?' Red challenged.

'Hmm..' You thought. 'I know..'

'What?' Red said.

'We jump into the nearest lake here in the woods..'

'Easy.' Red said.

'Not yet..' You said. 'Naked.'