Dr. Smiley

How you meet:

You were walking on the side walk at midnight. It was a cold winter night.

You looked behind you as you began speeding up your pase because you felt someone watching you. Without looking at your way, you tripped and hit your head hard on the pavement. Knocking you out.

*Time Skip*

You woke up on a metal table, both legs and arms strapped. You panicked and struggled to break loose but it was no avail. Blood was all over the place.You silently cried as you heard the door open and slam shut. You heard metal scraping against each other.

You cried even harder. A man (who was very hot) approached you, holding knives. He had black hair and wore a doctor's polo shirt and he had a mask with a toothy smile carved in it.

'Oh,hello.' He greeted with a charming voice. 'Finally awake?'

You nodded.

He laughed. 'No need to be scared, pretty girl.'

'Youre safe and sound.' He assured. 'Ill bring you home so your parents wont worry.' He winked.

He removed the straps tied around your wrists and ankles and help you sit up.

'Dr. Smiley and you are?' He asked.

'(Y/N)'

'Okay. Lets get you home.' He carried you off the table and he held your hand all the way to his car, whichhhhh made you blush madly.

When you hang out and become love birds:

You both met at the movie theatre. He wore his usual polo but with no blood stains in it. Thank gods. He bought food for both of you which you both are sharing a large popcorn.

You were watching when you grabbed some popcorn but instead, you held Smiley's hand. You both looked at each other and blushed madly.

'Oh. Im sorry.' You said and pulled your hand.

Smiley nodded and grabbed some popcorn and fed it to you. After you ate it, he gave you a peck.

'Thats my (Y/N).' He said. Leaving you melting inside.

When he asks you + First kiss:

You came home from school/work when you saw the house dim. The whole living room lit up with candles lit-the stairs,floor,table tops and etc. a luxury song was playing and you saw Smiley on a formal suit and he held a bouquet of roses.

'What is this?' You asked.

'(Y/N)!' He hugged you. 'I-i cant wait for you to be mine. Youre mine and only mine.'

You laughed. 'What?'

'Will you be my girlfriend?' He gave you the bouquet of roses.

You looked at him and smiled. 'Yes.'

'Great!' He carried you and spun you around.

He placed you down and kissed you.

You both pulled away.

'Dinner tonight?' He asked.

'Sure.' And he held your hand as you both went for dinner.

When you play the together:

You both were in a beautiful meadow, sitting under an apple tree.

You exhaled. 'Arent the flowers beautiful?' You asked as you snuggled closer to Smiley.