Chapter 8

KANAO'S POV:

I woke up to the warmth of someone's skin against mine. Why was I on the floor? I realized who the warmth was coming from. Tanjiro. I looked over to see him topless, his arm was around my waist, against my bare skin. What happened last night? Tanjiro started moving, I guess he woke up. "AH", he yelled. He quickly got up and sat far away from me.

"Did we... We didn't... Right?" I noticed my loose hair and clothes thrown on the floor. I thought I rolled off the bed and fell next to Tanjiro.

"I... I don't think so was I shirtless when I slept? Were you?" He pointed at me. I realized that it was my shirt on the floor. I screeched and hid myself with a blanket. Luckily, it was a workout bra so I wasn't as embarrassed. Why did everything happen relating to that specific clothing!

"O-oh... Sorry! I didn't see anything I swear!" I stuck my head out of the blanket. Tanjiro was so respectful. "I mean it's fine if you did... It was just a workout bra..." I slowly came out of the blanket and sat there awkwardly. Then the door opened.

"Kanao you came home late tonight-" Shinobu entered then immediately shut the door.

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! IT WAS DARK AND RAINING! OUR CLOTHES WERE WET!" I screeched and ran out the door, chasing after Shinobu. "SHINOBU I'M SORRY", I kept chasing after her, man she was fast. I finally caught up with her, "why are you running!" She hesitated to talk.

"You're the youngest. I don't want you... Doing stuff. But I know you're 17 and you're old enough... Just please be careful and tell me everything", she smiled then walked away. Oh... That was the fastest adult talk in the world. I went back to my room to see Tanjiro changing his shirt... He had abs... I didn't get a good look last night. And I never expected him to be working out... Wow... 

"Thanks, Kanao, for letting me stay and for yesterday... Do wanna hangout at my place during the spring break?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah! Let's also have another sleepover with everyone, last time was fun", I showed him to the door and kissed him goodbye. I hated saying goodbye to him. Then I wondered what he was going to tell Giyuu and Nezuko... I was sure Nezuko was going to squeal about it to me. I kept thinking about what happened last night... I cuddled with him. Even though we were going out, I still couldn't believe I cuddled with him.

"Oooh, thinkin' about your loveeerrr?~" Aoi teased.

"Oooh, eating your lover's species for breakfast?" I teased back. She immediately dropped her fork and looked at me. She was eating bacon.

"Stop fighting! Today is a joyous occasion, Kanao did it", Kanae smiled.

"Did what?" I screeched. "I thought-... I came into your room you and Tanjiro were... Naked and... Together", I turned red. Aoi didn't know the full story yet.

"I FELL WHILE I WAS SLEEPING ON MY BED AND I WASN'T NAKED! I'M NOT EATING BREAKFAST. BYE", I ran upstairs, this was so embarrassing. As I was on my bed, I kept thinking. Last time was it really too soon or were we just nervous? What if Tanjiro was but because I kept getting embarrassed he pretended he also was? What if he's done it before? AGH! Relationships were hard. We haven't even gone out for a week! I went on the groupchat, wondering why they were spamming messages.

Tanjiro<3❤️‍🩹: Do you guys wanna have another sleep over during spring break?

Aoi's 🐗: GOOF IDEEA KENTARO

Nezuko Lover⚡️: YESSS! MAYBE THIS TIME WE CAN SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THE GIRLLS

Nezuko🎋: Yess! And Zenitsu maybe we can sleep in the living room as long as you sleep away from me😍

Aoi🦋: How about Monday??

Me: Yessss, Monday! Thanks Tanjiro for asking:3

Tanjiro<3❤️‍🩹: Np!

Aoi's 🐗: GRT A ROIM❗️❗️

Aoi🦋: Pls do!

Me: Yall need to get a room. I couldn't sleep at the sleepover because you kept making out

Nezuko Lover⚡️: I MISS YOU NEZUKO

Nezuko🎋: ME TOO ZENIII

Nezuko🎋: Oops...... Wrong chat........ I DON'T MISS HIM ONII-CHAN

Tanjiro<3❤️‍🩹: Nezuko?? Zenitsu???????

Nezuko Lover⚡️: Nezuko🥲 Now I'm going to die before I get to marry you

Tanjiro<3❤️‍🩹:  I'LL LET YOU HAVE HER IF YOU PROMISE TO NEVER BREAK HER HEART. IF YOU DO I WILL FIND YOU AND BREAK YOURS WITH MY FIST. I'LL ALSO RIP OUT ALL YOUR HAIR STUFF IT IN YOUR EYES. No hard feelings tho!🥰😁

Nezuko🎋: ONII-CHAN!

Aoi🦋: Damn💀

Me: For some reason I feel bad for Zenitsu 😟

Nezuko Lover⚡️: Heh... I promise...😅

Aoi's 🐗: WAT. KAPAO! YU CALD ME A BOR?!!!

Me: YEAH?? SO??? 🐷🐗

I couldn't help but laugh at our conversation, I couldn't wait to school and spend time with them. It was so fun and chaotic to talk to them. I really didn't want school to be over... Spring break was already a week away! Soon we'd be going to college, getting jobs and getting married. Hopefully to Tanjiro... HUH? What... I didn't say anything. Anyways, we all argued for the next hour. Tanjiro to Nezuko and Zenitsu, me to Aoi and Inosuke.

"Shinobu? Kanae?" I walked up to them. "How did it feel when you graduated?" I asked.

"Mm... It felt good. You know, becoming more independent", Kanae smiled.

"What about with your friends? Did anything change?"

"Not really for me. I mean, I made new friends and Kanae kept her old friends. I still can't believe my boyfriend is the same age as my older sister", Shinobu shuddered. 

"Why? Are you worried about losing your friends?" Kanae asked.

"I don't think you have nothing to worry about. I mean you're going to stay with Tanjiro forever so you'll have Nezuko and Zenitsu, and because Aoi's your sister and Inosuke is her boyfriend, I don't think you'll lose anyone", Shinobu smiled. She was right. Also... "stay with Tanjiro forever"?? That kept me blushing for the whole day. 

Tanjiro and I texted and decided to have our date on Tuesday, after the sleepover. We were planning to go a carnival and go back to his house. We told Giyuu and Shinobu, saying we might be home late that day since the carnival was at night. She said if I wanted to I could stay at his house with a smirk. I never should've told her. We shouldn't have planned this a week before because now all I could think about was the spring break. I couldn't wait!