Chapter 9

I sight at the sight of my sister's boyfriend eating. How does someone get food on their forehead?

"Don't look... Sometimes it can make you wanna throw up", Aoi sighed and pushed my face so I could look away.

"TONTARO! YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS", it was like he hasn't eaten for days. Tanjiro on the other hand was eating with a fork and knife. We clearly had very different types.

"Zenitsu?" Tanjiro smiled. Nezuko and Zenitsu were sitting next to each other, snuggling. Zenitsu immediately stopped and ran away from Tanjiro chasing him. This continued for a while until a teacher had to separate them. Because we were in school, we weren't around to fool around, kiss or hold hands with your partner. Most people would secretly do it in the bathroom but all of us didn't have the confidence to do so. Instead of doing anything with Tanjiro, we just stared and smiled at each other.

"You're a very pretty girl, Tanjiro", I said as I tied his hair.

"Thanks... I look like I should work at one of the entertainment district thingies", he laughed.

"The bell is about to ring. Let's go to our classesss", Nezuko waved goodbye as walked over to Muichiro. They were pretty much best friends by now. Inosuke and Zentisu went to their classes and Aoi, Tanjiro and a guy named Genya went to theirs. I think he was Kanae's boyfriend's little brother. Including this, I had 2 more classes till school was over. We had a test for this class so it went by quick. It was finally my next class. I wasn't looking forward to it, there were a lot of perverted and disgusting boys in this one. I was glad Tanjiro was there to save me from the last two boys but I didn't know if he could save me for the rest.

"Can we talk after school, Kanao?" a guy asked. I didn't want to say yes.

"I'm actually busy... Sorry. Maybe next time", I walked away from him. I knew he wasn't going to take no as an answer. After class was over, I mentally prepared myself to him talking to me again, I think his name was Yuto.

"I don't understand why you don't like me! I'm hot, tall, handsome and smart", he yelled.

"I told you, I've got a boyfriend!" I tried to leave but he blocked the door.

"So? Just cheat on him"

"Yuto! No. I love him"

"Trust me, once you kiss me, you'll break up with... Tanj... Tan...  Whatever his name is", he laughed. I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"TANJIRO! He's who I love so go away."

"Come on... Forget about Tanjiro", he brushed my hair. Disgusting. Then he did something that made my blood boil. He kissed me. He harassed me.

"See, amazing!" he smiled. I saw Tanjiro. He was staring at me with shock. He must've got the wrong idea. He ran off, not giving me the chance to explain.

"YUTO! NO! That kiss was 10 times worse! Once I explain to Tanjiro what happens, he will murder you. Now let me go", I yelled at him than ran off, looking for Tanjiro. I had to find him before he could go home. I ran out of school to see Tanjiro walking with Inosuke and Nezuko.

"TANJIRO!" I yelled. He didn't look back.

"TANJIRO! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK. I DON'T LIKE HIM. I LIKE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" I yelled. He stopped walking, I thought he would turn around but he didn't. He just continued to walk. Inosuke and Nezuko talked to Tanjiro but he kept walking. They both turned to me with apologetic faces. Tanjiro wouldn't listen to them. I fell down, crying. Tanjiro! It's not what you think! I love you, and only you...

"KANAO!" Aoi yelled. She rushed over and helped me up.

"Are you okay? What happened?" She asked. She kept talking but I couldn't hear her. The only thing I was focused on was Tanjiro walking away. I continued to cry, what if he wanted to break up. What about our plans? I needed to fix this.

When we got home all I could think about was how I messed up the best relationship in the world. I ruined it.

"I need to tell him... He won't listen... I need to tell him", I repeated. Kanae wrapped me around with a blanket, apparently I was shivering. All I could think about was how Tanjiro was doing. Did he hate me? Was he taking revenge??? WAS HE KISSING RANDOM GIRLS?

"I swear, if I see Tanjiro outside I'll rip his-"

"Shinobu, no! It was my fault. He deserves to be mad", I looked down, I didn't tell them what happened.

"Another guy... Kissed me. Tanjiro saw", I muttered. Shinobu hit me, OW.

"HEY! IT WASN'T MY FAULT. Yuto did it without consent!" I argued.

"Yuto?! He kissed Inosuke because he thought he was a girl... I think he thought he was my sister",  Aoi scratched her head. One weird thing about Inosuke was that he had a very feminine face and a masculine body.

"Why can't you go to his house and tell him the truth?" Shinobu asked.

"Because he won't listen! I'll give him space for now... But at school I'll bug him like you bugged Tomioka", I muttered then left to my room. I had to fix this before Monday.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DIDN'T BUG HIM-"

"Yeah right. You bugged him online, in person and even in his dreams", Kanae laughed. I decided to do some homework, get my mind off of him. But all I wanted to do was text him. But I couldn't... Or could I? What's the worst thing that could happen? He could just see me on read, he'd still read the messages. That's all I wanted. For him to understand what happened.

Me: Tanjiro please listen. You don't have to reply. Just read it.

Me: It wasn't what you think. I don't like Yuto. I hate him. I hate him for kissing me without consent, I hate him for ruining us. I hate him for making you feel this way. I'm sorry.

Me: But I want you to know that I'll wait for you. Whenever your ready to be my boyfriend again. I swear on my life that I hate Yuto to my very core and that I would never cheat on you. Never. Never in a million years.

I stared at the messages I sent. Sent never changed to seen. This was useless. Soon I got texts from the others.

Nezuko Lover⚡️: Kanao?? You kissed another guy?

Me: You can't say that! That's not what happened!

Aoi🦋: It's none of your business Zenitsu! We just need help to make Tanjiro listen to her

Aoi's 🐗: Hee womt evn lisan tu us!

Nezuko🎋: Not even me! His little sister! Even Giyuu tried talking to him

Me: How is he?

Nezuko🎋: He's not eating. He locked himself in his room

Nezuko Lover⚡️: Is he just choosing to no believe you?? Can't we just talk to him

Aoi🦋: Wow, that's a good idea!🙄

Aoi🦋: THAT WAS THE FIRST THING WE TRIED IDIOT

Me: You guys are useless. I'll just... Bug him until he finally listens

Aoi's 🐗: Nut a badd idyea

I thought of what would happen if we never got back together... It was hell. I lost him and I wanted him back, I felt so stupid for actually letting him go. I had to do whatever it took for him to listen.