Chapter 11

I arrived at the Kamado house with a big bag. It had my pajamas and my clothing for the date, this was going to be a great week. When the door opened at saw Nezuko in Zenitsu's arms. They looked so happy.

"Kanao! Come in!" She dragged me into her house, all over the place. It wasn't like it was the first time being there but she kept showing me around.

"And that's Tanjiro! Your BOYFRIEND!" She squealed. Ah... That's why she was acting like this. I smiled and gave him a kiss, it was kinda awkward since everyone was staring at us.

"Why... Are you looking?" I asked.

"JUST SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU TWO TOGETHER AGAIN", Inosuke yelled. He ran off to the living room with Aoi, what a weird couple. Aoi, Inosuke and Zenitsu were playing Uno and Tanjiro and Nezuko were watching a movie. Because I didn't want to join the weird trio playing Uno, I decided to watch the movie with them.

"INOSUKE! DON'T YOU DARE PUT THAT DRAW 4. THINK ABOUT OUR FRIENDSHIP", Zenitsu screamed.

"HAHA! SORRY, MONTISU", he put down the card laughing. Zenitsu started bawling like a baby and buried his face into Nezuko's arm.

"WAIT IT WAS MY TURN NEXT. INOSUKE!" Aoi screamed.

"I'M SORRY, AOI! I'M SO SORRY! AHHH"

"INOSUKE!!!" Aoi screeched. Zenitsu stopped crying and started to laugh. That was the reason why I didn't want to join them. I looked over at Tanjiro, he seemed pretty angry. Then I noticed why. Zenitsu was kissing Nezuko.

"T-Tanjiro... Calm down", I tried to make him look away but he kept glaring.

"Tanjiro! Stop!" Nezuko complained. "Kanao can you do something?" she begged. I laughed at Tanjiro's overprotectiveness. I pulled Tanjiro in for a kiss. French. When I pulled back Tanjiro wasn't glaring anymore. He was staring into the distance, processing what was happening. It looked like he was daydreaming.

"... Thanks", Zenitsu smiled. I started laughing at Tanjiro's cuteness. He was adorable. As I turned around to watch the movie, he pulled me in for another kiss. This time, I was the one dumbfounded.

"You're so cute!" Tanjiro laughed. The only sound I could make was a little squeak. I started to blush.

We all had fun, talking and making fun of each other. Also, no one one the Uno game because they were too competitive and loud that Giyuu had to confiscate it.

"Since we already ate dinner, do you guys wanna eat at Flame Café?" Tanjiro asked. We all nodded, we were kind of tired of hearing Giyuu talk to Shinobu on the phone. It was... Ew. Just... Ew.

"MR. TOMIOKA. WE'RE GOING TO YOU'RE FRIENDS COFFEE SHOP. YOU'RE FREE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW", Inosuke laughed as we left. 

"PLEAse... It's... Ew", Aoi shuddered. We all walked alongside each other, this is what I was going to miss. I still couldn't believe Tanjiro let Zenitsu and Nezuko hold hands.

"There it is! Is that Rengoku and Uzui... Man... Shaking?" Nezuko asked. There they were, a flame haired guy and a white haired guy just... Manshaking. They were really weird. We waited for them to finish, which took like 5 minutes, and they finally noticed we were there.

"Oh hey guys. We were just doing our flashy handshake", Uzui smiled.

"COME IN! OH! TANJIRO FINALLY LET YOU DATE NEZUKO?" Rengoku laughed. I guess he knew everyone already. It was fun to see Zenitsu and Inosuke fight again, this was the weirdest one so far. Inosuke and Nezuko shared food from the same fork so Zenitsu started to get jealous, which.. Come on! The only person who'd ever like Inosuke would be Aoi! I was still surprised that Nezuko liked him. Really??? Him??????

SKIP TO EVERYONE AT NIGHT SINCE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE☺️

"I know you guys are 17 but... No funny business, 'ight?" Giyuu said as he turned off the lights. We were all in the living room, having futons in a random arrangement. Each of ours were close to our partners even though Giyuu said "no funny business".

"SAME FOR YOU TOMAKIO! AHHEHEHAHHEH", Inosuke laughed.

"SHUT UP! We're trying to sleep!" Zenitsu screeched.

"Aoi and Inosuke? PLEASE. Don't make out! Or just don't make any sounds! I beg of you", I pleaded. They rolled their eyes, it still wasn't a yes.

"Same goes for the 4 of you", Aoi replied.

"I know Zenitsu and Nezuko won't but that's because I won't allow it", Tanjiro smiled.

"ONII-CHAN!" Nezuko complained. Eventually, we all fell asleep. Luckily, Inosuke's snoring was less loud, it was like we were all deafened the first time we heard him. I had an odd dream. Not odd per se but just... Sudden.

"Do you, Kanao Tsuyuri, take Tanjiro as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do-"

A series of images rushed through. Our wedding, our honeymoon, first house, kids, graduation, old age.

I woke up. DAMMIT! Wait? We were got married? I stared straight, in confusion. Then I realized where I was staring. At Tanjiro's face. We had moved while we were sleeping, he was hugging my waist, sleeping peacefully. I smiled. I thought the same as I did in my dream. I wanted to marry him. He was just... Too perfect.

"I THOUGHT I SAID NO FUNNY BUSINESS, TSUYURI", Giyuu yelled.

"Wha-... It's just hugging!" I screeched. I was the only one awake. The others were all asleep, surprisingly they weren't hugging each other. Although, Aoi and Inosuke's legs were tangled up.

"I... I'll help make breakfast", I said as I rubbed my eyes.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP

TANJIRO'S POV:

"Bye guys!! See you at school!" I smiled. Kanao was staying over for our date, I was so happy to have her back. I felt safe with her. It was like nothing bad could ever happen, ever. 

"Hey so... The carnival starts at 10 so... I'll see you then?" I asked.

"Yep, if you need me, Nezuko and I will just be hanging out in her room", she smiled. I stared at her walk off, she was like a goddess. 

"So... How's it been?" Giyuu asked. That was weird. He was interested in my life.

"Uh... Good. Why? What's wrong"

"Nothing! Just... Happy", he smiled. 

"YAY! Giyuu's smiling!"  I gave him a hug then left for my room. I was so proud and happy for him. But I was still anxious. I nervously sat down on my bed. If  I wanna do that... I'll have to go and buy that. Since we'll be alone.. I'll have to lie to do it... Should I do it? What if... NO. Just do it. Today. Today is the day. No turning back. I thought to myself, over and over again. This was going to be hard.