Chapter 12

! ! IT'S NOT RLLY AN INTIMATE CHAPTER! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE STUFF DON'T WORRY ! !

KANAO'S POV:

I smiled. This date was going great! We had so much fun! Tanjiro even won a cute stuffed animal for me. It was adorable. We shared an ice cream, rode so many rides and ate a lot of food. This was the happiest I ever was. 3 hours had already passed since we arrived.

"Wait, how are we gonna go home? We don't have cars"

"Uh. It's not far, we can walk", Tanjiro suggested. He was all nervous and awkward this whole date. Was he okay?

"Are you alright? You seem nervous"

"What? No! I'm not! I'm just... Cold"

"It's summer..." He obviously didn't want to talk about it but... It was bothering him. Maybe I'll has him tomorrow, I thought. We walked home, still sharing our ice cream. Even though he seemed nervous, he was adorable when he was flustered. I wiped Tanjiro's mouth, I just couldn't believe I was with him.

"You're face paint is dripping", I smiled. He got a red, fire mark on his forehead and I got a flower on my neck.

"We have to be quiet, I think they're all sleeping", Tanjiro whispered. It was already 2 AM and Giyuu was out. That's all I'm going to say. Out with... My sister. He was probably coming back in the morning...

We slowly walked in, trying not to wake up Nezuko. Even though it was sorta awkward, Tanjiro said I could sleep in bed with him. OEOHEAUWEHJD. My heart was thumping hard, I squealed inside my head.

"Um... I have to... Do something. It won't take long, you can just do your phone or whatever", Tanjiro awkwardly smiled. He seemed way more nervous than before. I brushed it off then sat on his bed. What should I do? I looked around his room, it wasn't small but it wasn't big. He had a bed, closet and a desk. Nothing much. Then I noticed something on his nightstand. It was a photo. There was one of him, Nezuko and Giyuu. Another that seemed like his family. Another of his current family and a few of him and his friends. But the one that caught my eye was the picture of me. It was a photo that I didn't remember taking.

"... Sleepover", I muttered. I remembered. I had my butterfly clip in and was wearing a white cape-like sort of clothing. It was like a haori. I remember, we were trying random clothes they had in their halloween costumes bin. He took a picture? I smiled. He really did love him. I should put up a picture of him. I heard the front door open, he must be back.

"Hey, your bac... Why are you sweating?" I asked. He looked so much more nervous. Like 10 times more nervous.

"Uh... It was kinda hot", he lied.

"What'd you do?"

"Nothing really. Just checked something", he turned around and took of his black and green checkered coat. I was already in my nightwear, I was just waiting for him to come back. He muttered something to himself, I couldn't make out what he was saying though.

"... Condom.." He mumbled. UHHH. HMWHEHEHHW. HUH? AHHHH. I looked away, I knew I was blushing. I acted like I didn't hear anything but it was hard. He... He was out for... He was nervous because he wanted.... AH.

"T-Tanjiro?"

"Oh... I kinda... Wanted to... But if you're not ready-"

"No! It's... Fine! This was why you were so jittery and nervous right?" I smiled. He pulled me in for a kiss, the best kiss we ever had. Some... Clothes flew. I then took out my coin.

"Heads means... We do it. Tails means next time", I smiled. Instead of throwing it in the air, Tanjiro put it on the nightstand and smirked.

"Heads", we both smiled.

TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING AFTER 😏😏

I woke up next to Tanjiro, confused. Why am I half-nake-... Oh. I remembered why. I smiled. We did it. It was certainly... Something. I wasn't like I didn't have a good time- Trust me I did- It's just... It felt weird. What was I supposed to do now? Just stay here? Would it be a normal thing between us now? Do we tell people? As I was deep in thought, Tanjiro woke up.

"Good morning", Tanjiro smiled. I smiled back. This was nice... Just being with Tanjiro.

"Mornin', a-are we going to tell people? Or... Like... I have many questions", I laughed. Tanjiro answered all of them. People were probably going to figure out that we did it, it would be normal-ish to do it, it doesn't necessarily change anything and we don't tell people too much details if we do tell people.

I got dressed, not being embarrassed this time. We weren't trying to hide the fact that I stayed over since Giyuu and Nezuko knew. But they just thought I was sleeping here and nothing else.

"Good morning, Kanao!" Nezuko smiled.

"Is that a new... Hair ribbon thing?" Tanjiro asked. Nezuko had gotten a new hair accessory. It was just like her last one but had yellow tips.

"Zenitsu gave it to me!" She squealed. I high-fived her as Tanjiro quickly took out his phone to yell at Zenitsu. Luckily, I managed to snatch it away from him.

"Doesn't she look pretty, Tanjiro?" I smiled coldly. I had learned a lot from Shinobu.

"... Yes"

"Thanks, Kanao", Nezuko laughed. Giyuu came in smiling, that was weird. I was so happy for him finally being able to be happy and show it.

"So, what'd you do last night?" He asked. I froze a little, I slept with your 17 year old brother! 

"We just went to the carnival. Tanjiro won a stuffed animal", I said. Technically, I wasn't lying.

"What about when you got home? I wasn't there, what time did you guys come in?" Giyuu asked. I shouldn't have stayed silent since Tanjiro also wasn't the best liar.

"We got home at around 2? We just talked and slept", he said awkwardly. Technically, we did talk while-... So after we ate breakfast I went home. Like usual, I saw Inosuke. He practically lived here now. I also saw Sanemi, Kanae's fiancé. He proposed a few weeks ago but kept it a secret because Shinbou hated Sanemi. HATED. 

"Kanao! Hey! We're having an engagement part for Sanemi and Kanae next week! I invited Giyuu, Nezuko and Tanjiro so dress your best!" Shinbou smiled.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Why can't I be happy?"

"I know you were with Giyuu after 3 AM... That might be the reason why", I smirked. 

"HEY! YOU'RE HAPPY TOO! I MEAN-... I HOPE YOU DIDN'T THOUGH! DID YOU??" She screamed as I went up to my room. For the first time ever, I didn't say no.

...but I didn't tell her because I was too scared...