Chapter 5: Kevin 11

Chapter 5: Kevin 11

After defeating those Bounty Hunters, the Tennyson family were on there way to New York. The Big Apple. The city that Ben's always wanted to visit, to be able to see the City That Never Sleeps. He always wondered why Spider-Man never left New York. Well he's gonna find out in a few hours. Ben was contemplating on what to do first when he got to New York City. There was abunch of places he wanted to visit till Gwen intrupted his train of thought.

"What are you thinking about so intently?" She asked.

"Just thinking about the City That Never Sleeps." He grinned.

"Excited much?" She grinned.

"Obviously, most of the comic books I read takes place in New York." He grinned excitedly, "Just super stoked to see it with my own eyes, ya'know?"

"I've never seen you so passionate about seeing New York." Gwen replied.

"Well there are a few reasons-" Ben trailed off, he'd wanna see Hell's Kitchen housing the Vilglante DareDevil, see Avengers Tower, See the Legendary Baxter Building that housed the Fantastic Four, and meet a certain cute cat burglar 'Maybe in another universe.' a few reasons why he definitely wanted to go to New York, "Let's just say I have a really weird bucket list."

"I'll say." Gwen chuckled staring out the window.
Ben gazed at the Omnitrix, before Kraab's warning echoed into his head, 'He'll be coming for you.' Ben narrrowed his eyes wondering who he is or what his desires for the Omnitrix were. Ben sighed in annoyance before gazing out the window before taking in the sights of the Brooklyn Bridge.

Ben smiled widely when he saw the large City approaching. He couldn't contain his excitement. Max smiled through his rearview mirror happy to see Ben, this excited. As the trio drew into the City That Never Sleeps, a dark alley in Manhattan was undergoing a certain weapons deal.

A young man who looked to be 16, he had long black hair, Caucasian faired skin, and black eyes. He wore a black shirt with a grey long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. He wore a padlock necklace with the number '11' on it.

The young man was leaning up against a car, '76 challenger, painted green with two black stripes running across it. It has dark gray wheels, two red lights and a key hole on the back, and four white headlights on the front. He had his arms crossed with scowl on his face.

He was getting alitte too angry when a pair of bright headlights blinded his vision. He pushed his hand to his face to cover up some of the light shinning through. The truck engine soon stopped as the pair of men came out the truck. The young man watched as men clad in silver medieval armor filed infront of him.

"Took you long enough." He scoffed.

"Do you have the supplies." The knight in command ignored his remark. He had a gold-colored mask on his face. On this mask is a grey-blue pointed crown, and the rest of his head is covered by a hood. On his chest he wears a burgundy surcoat with the symbol of the Forever Knights and a grey belt. His arms and legs are completely covered by armor.

"Do you have the money?" The young man countered as the knight nodded to his compatriot who stepped up with a brief case.

Said knight opened it up, revealing stacks of currency in bands. The young man smiled as he opened up his trunk to reveal ten cases. The men soon surrounded his car and opened the cases. Inside the cases were small grey and silver blasters.

"Interesting." The knight gazed upon the weapons.

"I believe we've reached a deal here." The young man responded.