❥ Chapter 2 ❥

~ Jin ~

When Jin woke up the next day, Jungkook was already gone.

Jin~"When's my class?"

He checked the time and saw that it was 10:00 am. He had 2 hours until his first class. This was his last year of college. He was studying to be a cosmetologist. His first class was a chemistry class with Kim Namjoon. There was a knock at the door. Jin got up and answered it. On the other side, there was a tall and muscular man. He would've looked pretty intimidating if he wasn't wearing glasses and a sage green sweater vest over a white button up shirt.

Jin~"Hello, how can I help you?"

Namjoon~"Hi, my name's Kim Namjoon. I live with Tae next door. I just wanted to come over and apologize for the noise last night, I know your roommate came here to tell Tae to turn it down. I'm sorry that he was so mean to him."

Jin~"Oh, so you're the roommate of that jerk?"

Namjoon~"Yes."

Jin~"It's ok, I forgive him. Did you say your name is Kim Namjoon?"

Namjoon~"Yes, why?"

Jin~"I have a class with you at noon!"

Namjoon~"Oh really? What's your name?"

Jin~"Kim Seokjin. You can just call me Jin."

Namjoon stuck out his hand.

Namjoon~"It's nice to meet you Jin. I'm excited to see you in my class."

Jin shook his hand.

"Not gonna lie, he's kind of extremely attractive. Past his nerdy exterior he's pretty muscular and not only that, but he's smart too! And he's kind! I wonder if I have a chance with my teacher~" Jin thought.

Jin~"I'm excited to be in your class. Would you like to come in for some coffee?"

Namjoon~"Oh, sure. That's very kind of you!"

Jin~"Come in."

Namjoon walked into Jin's apartment. He sat at the kitchen island and watched as Jin brewed some coffee. He poured both of them a mug. They talked for a while, just getting to know each other. Jin found himself falling for his teacher's kind and smart personality. And in his own way, Namjoon was also kind of flirty. Not only was he kind and smart, he was also extremely dirty minded which Jin didn't expect from his innocent looking teacher. They talked for an hour until Jin had to get ready for class and Namjoon had to get to the campus.

Namjoon~"I'll see you in class, Jin."

Jin~"See ya, Namjoon."

Namjoon left the apartment. Jin went to his bed and face planted into his pillow. He screamed into it.

Jin~"MY TEACHER IS SO FUCKING HOT!"

Jin took his face out of his pillow.

Jin~"He's totally my type too~"

Jin opened his bedside drawer and took out a notepad. It was a list of men he wanted to fuck. He put Namjoon as number 1 on that list.

Jin~"You just became number 1 on my hoe list, Kim Namjoon."

Then he put the notepad back into his bedside drawer and he got ready for class.