❥ Chapter 34 ❥

~ Jin ~

Jin met Jungkook at the hospital an hour after he got there. Jin was worried about Tae. He knew the was sad but he didn't expect him to try to end his own life! Once he got to the hospital, he found Jungkook and Namjoon in Tae's room. Tae was laying unconscious in the hospital bed. He looked skinny and pale.

Jin~"Is everything ok?"

Namjoon~"He lost alot of blood. We're lucky I busted the door down because he would be dead if I hadn't. Oh my God, how am I gonna explain to Tae that I broke the bathroom door!?"

Jin~"Jungkook, are you ok?"

Jungkook~"Yeah. I feel bad that I didn't notice his cuts or the fact he wanted to kill himself."

Jin~"Cuts?"

Jungkook~"He has self harm cuts on his stomach. He blames himself for his miscarriage."

Jin~"But it's not his fault! It was completely random and he couldn't have done anything to prevent it!"

Namjoon~"Well in Tae's head, it's all his fault."

Jin~"He needs a therapist."

Jungkook~"No shit, Sherlock."

Namjoon~"I'm gonna get him my childhood therapist. She was good."

Jin~"Ok."

Jungkook~"Do you guys think he'll wake up any time soon?"

Namjoon~"Maybe. It just depends, it's not like we can do anything about it."

Jungkook~"I want to talk to him."

Namjoon~"You can once he wakes up."

Then a noise came from Tae's bed. He was moving around. His eyes were opening. He was waking up!

Namjoon~"Well give you some alone time with him, let's go Jin."

Namjoon and Jin left the room.

Jin~"Is it really a good idea to leave them alone together?"

Namjoon~"Why wouldn't it be?"

Jin~"How do I put this nicely... they're horny as fuck."

Namjoon~"Jungkook knows that he's fragile right now. I don't think he'll try to fuck him. Besides, they have more important things to discuss."

Jin~"I guess you're right."