❥ Chapter 18 ❥

~ Jin ~

The waiter from that cafe followed Jin and Namjoon home. He was determined to have Jin. He didn't want to rape him though, he heard Jin say that he was raped before and he didn't want Jin to relive that. He wanted to sabotage Jin's relationship and make it fail. He planned on studying Jin to figure out everything about him and then he would decide on some ways to destroy his relationship. Right now, Jiseok is hiding in Jin's closet and watching him and Namjoon make out. He was taking notes on what happened, paying special attention to what jon seemed to like.

Jin~"Baby, Jungkook and Tae will be home soon. You should probably go back to your apartment."

Namjoon~"Yeah. I'll see you in class tomorrow."

Jin~"Can't wait."

They kissed and then Namjoon left. Jiseok watched Jin go into the kitchen and start washing the dishes. He hummed while washing the dishes.

Jiseok~"He does chores while humming. Interesting."

Jiseok wrote that down.

Jiseok~"So far I haven't found anything he hates!"

Once Jin finished washing the dishes Jin went back into his room and changed into a loose crop top and some short shorts. Jiseok took pictures of Jin as he changed. He had to admit, it took all of his strength not to bust out of the closet and have his way with Jin. He had raped afew guys before anyways. But if he raped Jin then Jin would hate him forever and if Jiseok wanted his plan to work then he would have to keep it in his pants and stay hidden. Then he heard the door open.

Jungkook~"Jin, I'm home!"

Jin~"Oh hey! How was work? How was Tae? Was he as horrible as always?"

Jiseok knew about Jungkook and Tae. He looked through Jungkook's phone the night before and saw many very.... Spicy texts between them and just connected the dots. Jungkook hasn't told Tae though and Jiseok assumed that Tae hadn't told Namjoon either. He didn't know for sure though.

Jungkook~"Oh yeah, he's the worst."

Jin~"Poor thing. It's such a shame that you have to work with him."

Jungkook~"Yeah ... Such a shame! So unlucky."

Jin~"Yes. Now I was thinking we could watch a movie tonight!"

Jungkook~"That sounds fun! What movie?"

Jin~"I don't know."

Jungkook~"I'll change into my pajamas and then we can sit on the couch and choose."

Jin~"Ok."

Jin looked directly at Jungkook's lips.

Jin~"Jungkook, did you hit your face on something?"

Jungkook~"Why?"

Jin~"Well, your lips look a bit swollen."

Jungkook~"Oh! Umm, yeah! I accidentally hit my face on something at work! I'm gonna go change now bye!"

Then Jungkook ran into the bathroom.

Jin~"He's definitely hiding something. He's keeping a secret. I hate secrets between friends!"

Jiseok gasped.

Jiseok~"Finally! Something that makes him mad!"

Jiseok quickly wrote that down. He was excited to finally know something that makes Jin mad but he knew that at the rate things were going, he would have to observe him for a lot longer to get all the information.

Jiseok~"This will be fun~"