❥ Chapter 32 ❥

(Suicide attempt and self harm: viewer discretion advised)

~ Namjoon ~

Namjoon was worried about Tae. Jin constantly asked Namjoon about how Tae was doing. Namjoon always said that Tae had barely gotten out of bed ever since the day the miscarriage happened. Namjoon usually sees Tae and Jungkook once a day but he's only seen Jungkook once a day lately. Tae would never leave his room. Namjoon felt bad for Tae. He wouldn't even leave his room for his own boyfriend. He wouldn't eat or drink, he would only leave to go to the bathroom but then he would go right back to his bed. Jungkook came to visit Tae once a day but Tae still would never leave his bed. Namjoon was scared for Tae's health, mental and physical. He decided to talk to Tae about it one day.

Namjoon~"Hey Tae."

Tae~"Hello."

Namjoon~"Are you ok?"

Tae~"I'm fine."

Namjoon~"Please just get out of bed. Eat something. You've gotten so skinny! You haven't eaten for 2 weeks!"

Tae~"What's the point of eating? I'm not feeding my baby so there's no point."

Namjoon~"The point of eating is to keep you healthy though."

Tae~"Maybe I don't want to be healthy. Have you ever thought of that?"

Namjoon was surprised at Tae's snappish response.

Namjoon~"Why wouldn't you want to be healthy?"

Tae~"I lost my baby. I killed her. I don't know how but I did. It's all my fault and I don't even know why. There's no point in me doing anything anymore, I might as well just die."

Namjoon~"Tae no! I'm getting you a therapist, you need help asap."

Tae~"Do whatever you want."

Namjoon walked out of the room and grabbed his phone. He called his childhood therapist.

Then Tae got out of bed. He walked to the bathroom and grabbed a razor blade. He lifted his shirt and stared at the cuts on his stomach. Every time Tae got out of bed, he'd go to the bathroom to cut himself. Tae finally decided that today was the day that he did the real thing. He'd slit his wrist and finally die, leaving his living nightmare. He put the blade on his wrist, angled it slightly, and then sliced. Blood quickly dropped out of the cut. Tae cut his wrist a few more times just to make sure he would die. After a while he felt too weak to stand. He sat down and closed his eyes. He was just waiting to die.

Namjoon got off the phone with the therapist and went to the bedroom to tell tae that he had an appointment in an hour. But Tae wasn't there. He saw that the bathroom light was on. He knocked on the door but there was no answer.

Namjoon~"Tae?"

There was still no response. Namjoon looked under the door and saw tae laying on the floor, blood all over his hands, wrist, and the floor.

Namjoon~"TAE, NO!"