❥ Chapter 14 ❥

~ Jin ~

It was the next day. Jungkook still wasn't home.

Jin~"Wow, that must've been one crazy party. I wonder if he finally got laid. Or laid someone ~"

Jin looked at his alarm clock and saw that he had only 1 hour before his class with Namjoon. That usually wouldn't be a problem but he needed to be there early so he could talk with Namjoon. So he rushed out of bed and quickly got dressed and put on his makeup. Then he grabbed his bag and ran out the door and down the street to the campus. Once he got on campus he walked the rest of the way to catch his breath. When he got to Namjoon's class he walked in trying to be as confident as he could.

Jin~"Hey Namjoon."

Namjoon whipped his head up and looked at Jin. He looked embarrassed.

Namjoon~"Oh, um, hey Jin."

Jin~"We need to talk."

Namjoon~"Yeah, we do need to talk."

Jin walked up to Namjoon.

Jin~"So, I'm not happy that you led me on even though you have a boyfriend but I still love you. I don't really forgive you yet but I still want you. But if your boyfriend gets in the way of that then it's ok. He's more deserving of you than I am. He's a lucky man."

Namjoon~"I'm sorry for leading you on like I did. But I just felt so good around you that I completely forgot that I already had a whole ass man! You don't have to forgive me but I want you to know that I still love you and I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday because after talking with my roommate. I decided that I love you more than my boyfriend. So if you want to, we can see where this relationship goes."

Jin~"You broke up with your boyfriend for me?"

Namjoon~"Yes baby, I love you."

Namjoon took Jin's hands and held them gently.

Namjoon~"I want to see where our relationship will go."

Jin~"I do too."

Namjoon~"So will you be my boyfriend?"

Jin~"Yes!"

Then Namjoon bent down and kissed Jin. Jin was happy that he finally got Namjoon.