[ x ] stranger things season 2 explicit deleted scenes {2/3}

CREATOR : a_lost_boy

WARNINGS : underage

RATING : explicit

WORD COUNT : 6914

Man, what a roller coaster of a day. It was Halloween, one of Will's favorite days of the year, but the ups and downs he had experienced so far were dizzying. The highs of getting up feeling well-rested and refreshed after his post-midnight jackoff session. Showering and getting dressed up in his Ghostbusters costume to go to school. Seeing the rest of the Party similarly attired as he met them at the bike racks, noticing how cute Mike looked all dressed up. The thrill of exhilaration of locking eyes with the dark-haired boy for the first time that morning, Will's mind flashing back to images from his fantasy the night before.

There was a bit of a low spot as they quickly found out that they appeared to be the only kids dressed up in the whole school. Though, Will was mostly able to brush that one off. After all, everyone pointing and whispering as he walked by in the halls wasn't exactly new for him. So, he determined to just make it through the school day as quickly as possible. And his endurance had been rewarded when Jonathan, against their mother's wishes, allowed Will to go out trick-or-treating with his friends all by himself! Will couldn't remember the last time he'd had such free reign since he'd been back from the Upside Down.

They were all having so much fun at first, it felt like old times. But then Max showed up. Not to say that Max was the cause of things going bad, not directly. But Mike was NOT pleased at the 'intruder', immediately turning sulky. And when Mike isn't having a good time, no one has a good time. Not really. He was a bit short with Will, chiding him for not consulting with him beforehand, before stalking off, leaving Will standing there alone. That in itself would've been bad enough, but then, the worst thing happened. Another episode.

And this time it went even further. He had done the only thing he could think of when he first got plunged back into the Upside Down - yelled for Mike. The person who had snapped him out of his last two episodes. He had screamed his name, over and over, to no avail. And then, just when he was at his lowest, the foreboding presence that had terrified Will in his past two experiences finally gave itself form, a huge monstrous shadow appearing in the sky. He had stood petrified for a moment before racing down some stairs in a back alley and curling into a fetal position.

He could hear it approaching. Feel it coming after him. All he could do was sit there, knees drawn up to his chest, and wait for it to get him and -

"Will!"

His eyes had snapped open, taken in Mike's worried face a mere twelve inches from his own. The petty look of annoyance that had been there only minutes prior had completely vanished as he stared at Will with wide, frenzied eyes, demanding to know if he was okay. For his part, Will couldn't really manage any words in response, partially due to experience he had just gone through, and partially because Mike was hunched over so close to him right now, that Will could literally lean forward and kiss him.

He didn't though, settling for a string of pathetic whimpers as Mike took him under his arm and led him back to the Wheeler place. Will had finally been able to compose himself once he was back in the warm, friendly confines of Mike's basement, the boys' combined trick-or-treat haul of candy spread out on the table in front of them. That's where he found himself presently, and even though Mike didn't press him too hard for an explanation, Will knew he deserved one. So he told him. About how he'd been slipping into the Upside Down, more and more regularly. About how he wasn't even sure if it was real or all in his head.

And for a brief moment Will's heart soared as he saw the look on Mike's face, one saying he wanted to help Will so badly, even if he didn't really know how. But just like the rest of this roller coaster day, Will's high soon plummeted to a low, as Mike apparently thought relating his own struggles with Eleven being missing was the thing Will needed to hear right now. Really, it was the last thing Will wanted to hear, about Mike's maybe-girlfriend, and how much he missed her and -