[ xxii ] shared heartbeat

CREATOR : orphan_account

WARNINGS : no archive warnings apply

RATING : explicit

WORD COUNT : 956

Mike bites back his moan at the feeling of his entire length being engulfed by Will's warm, tight ass. His heart was going a mile a minute.

"Fuck.. Will.." Mike moaned out, looking up at the other boy with eyes of pure lust. He leaned against the headboard with Will straddled on top of his bare lap, his thighs quivering as he takes Mike's length inside him. The bed creaks as Will goes down on Mike's cock again, receiving a grunt of pleasure from Will.

"You're tense, Mike." Will says calmly, cupping Mike's cheek with his right hand. "I can feel you inside me. You're tense." Will repeats, tilting his head and leaning in to kiss Mike.

Their lips intertwine and Will's left-hand wanders down Mike's back, his fingernails lightly grazing Mike's pale skin.

Will fastens his pace, tightening his grip on Mike as he moves his body up and down on Mike's cock. Whenever Will thrusts Mike's cock deep enough to hit his prostate his timid whimpers turn into desperate moans, and his grip on Mike tightens even more. His nails plunging into Mike's skin, causing Mike to strain his muscles.

"Will... Will.." Mike whimpers under his breath. Mike feels dizzy as the heat in his lower stomach builds up. But his pleasure only grew, and soon he was inches deep inside of Will, continuously hitting the sensitive bundle of nerves that Will seemed to enjoy so much, judging from his lascivious moans and pleads, he didn't want Mike to stop. He's enjoying this too much, but fuck. It feels amazing.

The feeling of being inside Will is mesmerizing, Mike's head is fully consumed by the pleasure, everything becoming foggy. The way Will squirmed and whimpered on top of him made him feel crazy. He peppers kisses down Will's throat in means of stifling his lewd whimpers.

"..God.. Mike.." Will purrs, looking down at Mike's trembling body. "..Are you.." Will tilts Mike's head up to face him, he just wants to see Mike's desperate face again. "..Are you going to cum in me, Michael..?" He breathes, his chest rising and falling at a frantic pace.

Hearing his full name said in such a seductive tone makes him even more euphoric. "..Fuck.. God, fuck Will... I.. I... Fuck." Mike babbles, unable to find meaning in what he was trying to say. His eyelids shut tightly as he feels his orgasm rising. The sound of his cock slamming into Will filling the room.

"Don't hold back, Mike. I can take it." Will speeds up his pace, his head swinging over Mike's shoulder as he waits in anticipation for Mike's semen to fill him. "I've done this before."

Will feels an orgasm coming too. His thrusts are sloppy and out of rhythm, he feels so cock drunk.

"I don't want to hurt you... Will.." Mike looks up at Will with his brown doe eyes, as if he was worried that he'd actually harm Will in any way. "Mike.." He lets out a shaky sigh. "You're not going to hurt me. It'll feel good, okay?" He reassures Mike, cupping his hand around Mike's cheek and leaning in to intertwine their lips once again.

Mike couldn't control it anymore. The burning sensation in his stomach travels up to his cock and in a matter of seconds, Will is filled to the brim with Mike's semen.

Will's slender body slumped onto Mike's, both catching their breath. Will could feel Mike's warm cock twitch inside of him, letting out every last bit of cum he had. Will pushed himself up on Mike's chest and reached behind him, pulling out Mike's flaccid cock from inside him. Will hangs his head low, trying to catch his breath again.

Mike's warm cum drips down Will's shaky thighs. Mike grazes his hand down Will's collarbones, to his chest, feeling Will's rapid heartbeat. "Will.. Are you okay? Did I hurt you..?" Mike utters under his breath. He can't see Will's face, and his heart aches at the thought of ever hurting Will, whether on accident or not.

"No, Mike. I'm okay. Don't worry about me." Mike responded in a soft tone, he looks up at Mike with his hazel eyes. His hand trails down Mike's toned body and his eyes follow. "You did good, Mike." His eyes dart back up to Mike and he leans in for a light kiss before he lifts one leg over and rolls to Mike's side.

He lays next to Mike on the bed and when their gaze meet, Mike surges forward to engage Will in a kiss. Will succumbs to it, shifting closer to Mike until they're chest to chest. The kiss was sloppy and loose, he could feel the soft tickle of Will's breath beneath his nose, fingers running through his disheveled hair as their tongues intertwined.

Their hearts rapidly beating against one another, almost in the same rhythm.

The two boys, legs tangled together, continued to caress each other inattentively, their only focus was their pulsating hearts, seeming to slow at a steady pace, their fingers interlaced.

The light, cotton covers were already carelessly tossed on the ground before they made love, so they lay there together on the cold winter night. Their only heat source was each other.

Once their heartbeat started to slow, their actions followed. Swift and passionate kisses turned into shared breaths, their lips lay against each other, only centimeters apart. Mike's hand was clung onto Will's bare waist, keeping him close. As if Will would ever leave.

Their movement slowed until the only sound was the faint chirps of the crickets outside. And of course, their heartbeats kept at a steady pace. It seemed as if their hearts were synced together, beating blood through their veins at the exact same moment.

A shared experience.