Chapter 5: Stalked by Mascots

The boy with his new name, Gregory, hid inside one of the lobby's stores, hiding from Glamrock Chica, who continued calling out for Violet while still holding that knife, stained with blood, and her bloody appearance made her look far from inviting

The boy with his new name, Gregory, hid inside one of the lobby's stores, hiding from Glamrock Chica, who continued calling out for Violet while still holding that knife, stained with blood, and her bloody appearance made her look far from inviting. They carefully looked out the large windows to see whether or not their hunter had wandered off, and so far it seemed like they were in the clear.

"Do you see her?" Violet said

Gregory shook his head, and soon Violet looked out again, and soon sighed, and walked over to him, who backed away slightly when she came within 3 feet of him. Violet soon stopped and soon said "Oh, sorry if I got too close... I'm not good with meeting new people"

Gregory didn't say anything, though he could relate as well, he wasn't good with other people as well. However, he noticed Violet looking up and down at his clothes, and soon she said "Are you injured?"

"No... im not," Gregory said, "I just fell in someone's blood..."

"Oh," Violet said, with a moment of silence, "Well... how convenient were in a clothing store! We can get those bloody clothes off you, and get you in something cleaner and nicer"

Violet soon began looking around, and soon she found a shirt that was Gregory's size, It was a purple shirt with the Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex logo on it, with all four characters just above the sign. "How's this? I think it's your size, and it's pretty comfortable"

Gregory took the shirt out of her hands, and he took a moment to feel its soft cloth and admire its soft texture. He soon took off his shirt right in front of Violet, who looked away upon seeing his exposed upper body but noticed his lean, yet slightly muscular form and the multiple scars along his body. He soon dawned on the shirt, and it fit him like a glove.

"How does it feel?" Violet asked, and it took a while for her to get an answer as Gregory rubbed his hands along the shirt, and took a moment to adjust himself in his new shirt. He soon looked at Violet, and he soon said " Good"

Violet smiled, and now it was time to get him some new pants. Violet soon looked back into the multiple clothes racks, something to match his clothes, and soon he found a pair of black sweatpants, She looked back at Gregory and saw the clothes matched his shirt perfectly. She soon handed them over to Gregory and turned away as Gregory replaced his pants with the new pair.

Violet soon turned back to see Gregory's new fit, and she thought he looked really good in those clothes. However, she noticed he didn't have any shoes, and it made her remember that the others also didn't have any footwear. She had to fix that, and soon after doing some digging around, she found a pair of shoes for him that also matched the style she chose for him, and she also found some socks to help make them more comfortable for him.

Gregory, at first, was reluctant to wear the shoes, considering he's gotten used to walking around barefoot all the time, but he decided to put them on anyway. He first put on the socks, and soon he put on the shoes, one at a time, however, these shoes were laced.