Chapter 6: Freddy, the Good Bear

Gregory ducked out of view from the window and hid behind a wall, even though Freddy looked like he hadn't killed anyone, that didn't mean he wasn't a threat, Gregory didn't want to take that chance

Gregory ducked out of view from the window and hid behind a wall, even though Freddy looked like he hadn't killed anyone, that didn't mean he wasn't a threat, Gregory didn't want to take that chance. However, it seemed like Freddy was already aware of his presence, as he heard a door open and loud stomping footsteps slowly walking over.

Gregory looked to his right, and soon saw Freddy peek his head behind the wall, looking down at the boy, "Who are you?" Freddy asked, in a gentle yet curious tone. When Gregory looked at Freddy, he could tell he was different from the others, such as the brutish Montomgary Gator, the obsessive Glamrock Chica, and the vicious Roxanne Wolf, he seemed... compassionate, something that seemed to lack in his friends.

"Oh my!" Freddy gasped, "You're bleeding!"

Gregory soon looked at his arm, and noticed the slash on his shoulder! How did he not see that?! Perhaps he was so busy running for his life that he didn't notice Chica grazed him with that knife, not to mention he also sustained lacerations from Roxanne Wolf's attack.

"Here, come in, I have something that can help!" Freddy said, as he took Gregory's hands and led him into his room, ignoring Gregory's attempt to fight back and pull away. Freddy soon let him go when they entered the room, and he soon walked off into another room and came back in with a roll of bandaids.

Freddy had Gregory sit on the couch before applying the bandaids

"What happened? These don't look like you slipped and fell, it looks like you were attacked" Freddy said, with what seemed like a genuine concern in his voice, however, Gregory hadn't responded to Freddy, he didn't even have his eyes on the bear.

Freddy soon grabbed Gregory's head and made him look at him, then Freddy's pupils and irises turned blue as he began scanning the boy's face. It took him about 1-2 seconds, and he confirmed his scan when he said "Scanning Complete"

"How odd... your guest profile is unknown to me..." Freddy said as he stood up, and thought for a moment, before asking the boy who he was.

Gregory was silent for another few seconds before saying "Gregory... Im Gregory"

"Gregory... got a surname?" Freddy asked, and Gregory looked up at him confused, for he didn't know what 'surname" meant.

"You got a family name? A last name?"

Gregory thought momentarily, before saying "I don't know..."

"You... don't know?"

Gregory shook his head

Freddy put his finger on his chin, this was confusing... first, he found a child with multiple injuries and one who didn't know his surname. He scanned the boy, and he didn't see any sign of brain damage, so it couldn't be from him hitting his head. As he thought, he thought he should try and see what happened to him.

"If you don't mind me asking... what happened to you? How did you get hurt?"

Gregory looked away, he was silent for a moment before speaking, "They attacked me"