Chapter 10: Refuge in an Office

The trio consisting of Vanessa, Gregory, and Violet made their way through the fazcade to a first aid station, where they could patch up Gregory's wounded arm. Vanessa sat the boy down and rested his arm on a nearby box, then grabbed a first aid kit, and opened it. Violet helped by shining Vanessa's flashlight where Vanessa wanted the light to be shined, which provided her with useful illumination.

"You know what you're doing?" Violet asked for she didn't exactly know if Vanessa knew how to treat a wound like the one on Gregory's arm.

"I know a thing or two about first aid," Vanessa said as she used some wipes to clean off any blood on Gregory's arm, each wipe had a chemical on them that killed any germs on his arm that could lead to a possible infection. To Gregory, it was a stinging pain whenever he felt these disinfectants go near his wounds; he made that pain known through slight hisses and his face wincing.

"Does it hurt?" Vanessa said, to which Gregory responded "No... it's fine"

"What happened anyway? Did you get in a playfight with Roxy?" Vanessa japed, to which Gregory chuckled slightly. "No... it wasn't Roxy, but it was something like her"

"Foxy?" Violet asked

Gregory paused... "I don't know... it was all white, and pink. It had... three arms, maybe four, and had three arms. It was in the vents"

Violet and Vanessa glanced at each other, confused at Gregory's description of his assailant. Violet was especially confused, for there are no animatronics in the Pizzaplex that fit that description.

"Gregory... there is no animatronics in the building that-" Violet tried to explain before Vanessa cut her off, "We'll worry about that later, right now we need to move! It won't be long until those metalheads get through that door, and turn us into mincemeat!" she spoke as she wrapped Gregory's arm up in a bandage before lifting him on his feet.

The trio quickly made their way past a set of arcade machines and pushed through a metal door that led into the plain-looking concrete hallways, where the janitors and staff bots come in and out off. In this case, it's a security guard escorting 2 kids to safety from 3 homicidal robots. Eventually, Vanessa found what she was looking for--- a double-door security office with 4 monitors! Each monitor was displaying 4 different camera feeds around the area!

"Perfect!" Vanessa exclaimed for this was the place she was looking for, a security office where they could shelter from those homicidal machines. Gregory went to a corner and sat down, and Violet looked at the cameras, "Vanessa, you think we can hide in here?"

"Yeah, at least until I can figure something out," Vanessa said as she sat down on the office chair, got into the computer systems, and looked at the monitors--- the animatronics busted through the shutter that kept them out of the fazcade! "Christ... here they come!" Vanessa announced to the kids.

Roxy was the first one to enter the fazcade, she immediately began sniffing out the trio they were hunting, and she soon caught a scent. "I found them! They went over here!" Roxanne said as she pointed in Vanessa, Gregory, and Violet's direction.

"Good, you two go get them. I'll go cut power to the area" Montgomery told the two, and Chica nodded in response. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who died and made you leader?!" Roxanne Wolf snapped at Monty as if irritated that he tried telling her what to do.

"Roxy, not now! We need your nose to track them down, and if we shut off the lights, we can catch them by surprise!" Monty tried to rationalize with Roxy, who scoffed in an egotistical way, showing she wasn't about to take orders from Monty.

"Roxy we don't have time for this!" Chica yelled at Roxy, "If we stand around and bawk at each other, Violet and the others are going to get away! We need to move! Plus, Monty's right... we can catch them by surprise with the power out"