Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex

The boy stood frozen with terror, his eyes transfixed on the ominous set of double doors looming before him. The unsettling scene he had just witnessed replayed in his mind, intensifying his anxiety and dread of what else could be lurking beyond those forbidding doors. Despite his momentary paralysis, he gradually summoned the courage to gather himself and tentatively advanced toward the doors, his senses on high alert.

The boy shuddered in disgust when he felt his wet clothes soaked with blood rubbing on his skin as he walked, nevermind of the smell of sweat, manure, mud, or other things that get on his clothes, the odor and the stains of blood surely won't come off. Still, he proceeded through the doors, and before opening them, he noticed a logo on each of the doors, each of them represented the place known as "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex" a name he's heard many times while reading the newspapers.

He quickly brushed the discovery off, for it didn't matter what the discovery was, all that mattered was getting out of this place. So, he moved through the doors, and already he came upon a much more disturbing sight, another victim, however, this one seemed to have a much stranger death, for the upper half of his body was missing, with his guts, blood, and shards of bone splattered and scattered all over the wall and floor, as if this person has just exploded into a shower of guts and gore.

The room was much like the cell he was in, however, it was bigger, had windows on the front and back of the room, and in front of him was another set of doors, above it said "exit" so he proceeded through the doors while walking around the mangled body that was displayed out in front of him. When he walked through the doors, he saw what looked like a garage door decorated with paint, and the paint seemed to have a black and white checker streak along its bottom, as well as a painted word that said "SHOWSTAGE"

The young boy was puzzled by the word displayed on the doors before him. In his experience, doors with writing on them usually indicated storage areas such as "CARGO HOLD" or "VEHICLES". However, this particular set of doors read "SHOW STAGE", which left him feeling quite perplexed. Approaching the large shutter door, it suddenly opened as if sensing his presence. This unexpected motion caused the boy to gasp lightly and take a step back in surprise. He had never encountered automatic doors before in his nine-and-a-half years of living in this world.

After recovering from the initial shock of the automatic door, the boy walked through and found himself standing in a vast cylindrical room. The room had a slightly elevated platform in the middle, which occupied most of the floor space. Initially, he thought he had hit another dead end, but his attention was drawn toward a button on the platform. From his experience, he knew that a button usually meant that it would activate or power something. He climbed a set of stairs that led to the platform and approached the button. Without hesitation, he pressed it, curious to see what it would do.

Without warning, a deafening mechanical whirr echoed across the platform, causing the boy to jump in surprise. The source of the noise soon became apparent as guardrails rose around the perimeter of the platform. The boy's heart raced as he clung to the button on the small, box-like elevator that would soon transport him to his destination. With trepidation, he gazed up at the elevator as it ascended into what appeared to be a vast expanse of darkness. However, his sense of awe was short-lived, as the darkness above him suddenly gave way to a stunning display of stars. Or so he thought. In reality, the ceiling was adorned with high-quality lights designed to mimic the appearance of a starry sky.

Upon reaching his destination, the young boy was struck with awe as he gazed upon the grandeur of the place before him. The venue was a colossal room that stretched across multiple floors, adorned with numerous neon lights that illuminated the walls and ceiling. The ground floor was bustling with activity, featuring an assortment of tables, booths, and other attractions that were sure to captivate any visitor's attention. The room boasted several such attractions, each more intriguing than the last. High above him, a massive screen displayed the Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex logo, with all of the star mascots proudly displayed above the words.